Thread: Next event common dragon colors??

Next event common dragon colors??

I know it?s early but I?m wondering if anyone has any ideas about what 2 colors we might need to breed for the next events common dragon?? As dragon tales is almost over we know the next event will be starting soon and lately it?s crazy difficult to breed these event common dragons so I?m trying to get a head start on breeding but trying to figure out the color scheme. I?m thinking possibly pink and white due to the new habitat but would love to hear what others are thinking!

Quote Originally Posted by Kat4115 View Post
    I know it?s early but I?m wondering if anyone has any ideas about what 2 colors we might need to breed for the next events common dragon?? As dragon tales is almost over we know the next event will be starting soon and lately it?s crazy difficult to breed these event common dragons so I?m trying to get a head start on breeding but trying to figure out the color scheme. I?m thinking possibly pink and white due to the new habitat but would love to hear what others are thinking!
    Your guesses are as good as anyone's Though if you have a dragon with a Spooky element, you may wish to use it for breeding.

Please note that you cannot get a headstart on the breeding because the dragon hasn't been released for breeding yet. Unlike the Tales events, however, the upcoming World (Community) Event allows you to craft the required dragon if you cannot breed it.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat4115 View Post
    deadpixel is deadright ( ) You cannot get a head start on breeding, but you can get a head start on points. If you don't have a dragon in the Evolution Temple right now, put one in that will be finished when the event starts tomorrow. Ditto with any empty nests you might have right now. You can also plant crops that will be ready to harvest when the event starts
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    just hope it is not another black and green
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Nightclub Owner
    Purple & White - already got my first Luck fail
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage