Thread: Not recovering currency?

Not recovering currency?

I donated to a couple charities as listed in the ?earn gems? tab to get 128. I only received them for 1 of the transactions I did but not the other. I just emailed support about it and they said ? Unfortunately, we are unable to recover any currency lost in Bakery Story. We apologize for the inconvenience.?

That?s incredibly infuriating and I feel like my concerns as a customer are not listened to. The function to earn gems has issues and there?s no way to be awarded what I earned. That?s messed up. This game used to be amazing but now it really seems like no one cares now about it and that makes me sad. Why even have the feature if there?s no way to fix whatever problems may arise with the features usage?

Nightclub Owner
    The offers labeled "Free Gems" or "Bonus" (in the upper right of the screen with the drop down menus) are not from Storm8 themselves but another company called Fyber. As such, Storm8 Support will not be able to offer you any assistance on the matter, you'll have to contact Fyber Support directly.

Before contacting their support, I recommend reading this post that a Mod created over in the CS Forum. It explains how to contact Fyber Support, how to check if your rewards are actually lost or just pending, if your task is considered incomplete, etc. Good luck, I hope you get your gems soon!

EDIT:
    For future reference, posting and discussing interactions with support is against forum policy as it's considered a privacy issue. I mention this because posts that do discuss support matters will almost always be edited/deleted by mods which can delay you from getting the answers or information necessary to help resolve your issue.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 06-23-20 at 04:16 AM.