Lost progress after updating to iOS 13 (Game Center authentication)
10/23/19 Update: A potential resolution is available in Jewel Mania and Bubble Mania for iOS users. Please update your game when the update becomes available to you! Thank you for your patience and effort.
If you updated to iOS 13 and lost your progress, this is due to a Game Center authentication issue that our team is working on resolving in future game updates.
This only impacts Jewel Mania, Bubble Mania, Candy Blast Mania, Hungry Babies, Cupcake Mania, Restaurant Story, and limited users on Bakery Story 2.
Please follow the work-around steps below to resolve this issue:
- On your iOS device:
- Open Game Center through the device's main Settings
- Scroll down within Settings to Game Center and make sure that you are signed into the same Game Center account as before
- Download and open Dragon Story on your device (even if you don't play Dragon Story)
- Complete the Dragon Story tutorial and then let Dragon Story remain open for 1-2 minutes
- You may see pop-ups when Dragon Story opens, please click through these carefully so you don't miss the one related to Game Center
- You should see a pop-up asking you to verify your Game Center nickname - TAP CONTINUE
- This should fully authenticate and sign you into Game Center on your device
- Now try opening your game on your device to see if you see the correct progress
If Dragon Story doesn't work, please try instead opening random apps on your device until one of them forces Game Center authentication window to appear and click "Continue".
If after following all steps, this work-around does not work, please submit a ticket so we can help recover your account. Please mention you completed these steps already or you'll be asked to do them again.
P.S. We apologize for the inconvenience of these steps!!
Last edited by [S8] Elsa; 10-23-19 at 02:21 PM.
I lost all my food! My bakery was not even opened. Is this some kind of a bug? Im left with 4 foods on the counter. Can you fix this?
The Honorable Panda
Did you block your door or cash register? If so, blocking the door is not part of the design of the game , it is a work around some players have found to stock up food. Glitches may occur like Quick sell of items.
Originally Posted by chaerbbang
If is best to not block your door.
Need me? Send Me A Private Message
Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.
I got a new iPad (ios13) and then later I got on my Android phone, and my level 99 cafe was gone in RS I wasn’t even using my phoneIt’s still on my iPad, thankfully. Why would it disappear from my android though.. My Bakery story level 99 is still there on my Android (under same ID as disappeared cafe.) That Game Center is the culprit, somehow. I sent an email to support, I hope they can help me.
I have a problem with the restaraunt story game: my coin meter isnt registeribf all of the coins i earn. It appears to be stuck n owes me lots of nonet from the food i cooked. Also some of my food dissappeared off my counters. My game id is LEONDRIARETREATS. my restaurant name is the bizzykizzy. Please compensate me coinwise in the game thas only fair