Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Video ads?

Quote Originally Posted by jaxschuberts45 View Post
    I have the same problem. I am leaving the game!
    I?m sorry to hear you are leaving. Your game will be here for you decide to return
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Quote Originally Posted by myharleycat View Post
    Is this just happening to me? It seems lately in last few weeks while I?m in iOS bakery only. I?m putting my dishes on a counter suddenly a video ad pops up n starts play all without my permission? Is this some sort of new gimmick they?re trying to push on us? N no I?m not accidentally clicking the watch ad button this is after my dishes have cooked! The only way to stop the ad is to exit game completely swipe it from home screen. Then re login again. If this is the case, then I might quit cause this?d get real annoying real fast since it happens almost every time I finish my dish to put on counters! Thanks
    Definitely not just you. In fact, I used in a bunch of gems to complete recipes in time to complete this latest goal, and JUST as I hit ?accept? ...he game threw up the video ad. The ad finished...and the goal was expired.

Messaged support to try and get it resolved, and got a espouse saying ?there is Limited support for Bakery Story 2, won?t be able to respond to your request, sorry?.

I. Am. Furious. This isn?t the first time I?ve lost out on a goal prize due to a bug, but it is the last. I guess BS doesn?t matter for them anymore.

I?ll be packing it in too, solely because of the (lack of) customer service. ~10 years playing...and this is what it comes to. 😢

This issue has been going on since last year and it?s a pain in the oven!! Please for the love of Pete can someone fix it. It would be greatly appreciated. It also happens in Restaurant Story too. Thank you

I?ve been getting gems for watching videos. I don?t mind watching as long as I get the gems. I won?t be watching videos if I don?t get gems in return. I?m tired of the videos that pop up when I?m trying to save my food from spoiling. No gems for those. The last couple days, I?ve not seen the option to watch videos for gems. I hope they didn?t take that away. Like the rest of you, it could mean I?ll stop playing. I like playing the game even tho some aspects are annoying but the free gem feature buffers that so I keep playing.

Farm Supplier
    Watching ads never worked for me.
    Neither in Bakery Story nor in Restaurant Story..

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345