Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Video ads?

Host(ess)
    I had to come on to see if I was the only one. I already know there will be a bunch of pop ups for the game period before I can even do anything. But this ad being force on me while I?m serving my food or doing anything period is really annoying. I?ve played for 9 years and have spent money on this game. Don?t force an ad on me. I can watch ads IF I CHOSE TO if I want to speed up my cooking or get gems but I don?t like this at all.

Quote Originally Posted by naalmu View Post
    I had to come on to see if I was the only one. I already know there will be a bunch of pop ups for the game period before I can even do anything. But this ad being force on me while I?m serving my food or doing anything period is really annoying. I?ve played for 9 years and have spent money on this game. Don?t force an ad on me. I can watch ads IF I CHOSE TO if I want to speed up my cooking or get gems but I don?t like this at all.
    I?m right there with you! I?ve been playing this game since 2008. I didn?t know some people still had the option of watching ads for gems. I thought that was long gone. The whole thing is a flagrant waste of our time.

Rhino Keeper
    I got them now too. Pretty annoying.

Video keeps failing for 2 hr speed up on cooking

Anyone else having any luck on there video not working to speed up cooking by 2 hours? Mine hasn't worked for weeks, I even tried redownloading the app..... No luck and my ticket keeps getting closed with support, I am a paying customer.... Sucks

No the ad is full have to watch commercial type ad. Some of them I do not believe are appropriate either. The guy dropping down to battle in his underwear is frustrating but if the one video ad where they have like reality choices on like dating people, alluding to bedroom activities, and *****ing partners pops up on me as a forced watch that will be it for me. This Is really frustrating.

This makes me sad, as it might be the final straw and reason to delete the game - and I've been playing for years! I understand they need to show ads, it's the timing that's horrible. I don't think many other free games will actually disrupt the game flow to show an ad. And as far as it being a free game, well I would gladly pay a reasonable monthly or yearly subscription fee to have my game be free of ads.

Yes I am having the same problem and have been for weeks. Nothing works to fix it and they keep closing mu ticket as well. IM also a paying customer ive been playing this games for a very long time. I couldn't get customer service help when I lost my password a couple weeks ago either. Its Ridiculous that they take your money but theres no one to contact for help when your having trouble. After several years I may soon leave my Bakery Im getting soured with it as its gotten to expensive to upgrade at my level and now help for any of the issues Ive been trying to reach them about over the last few weeks. Sorry for my rant im frustrated I've got alot invested in this game as do most of you. My videos say sorry video failed to load please tey agaun later but its been 2 weeks and nothing. Im not having trouble with anything else and running off strong wifi... Please someone help us! It really does Suck!

New Resident

Cannot get the free gems

It's been 3 days now that I wasn't able to get the free gems bec the video is not loading. I already reinstall and install the game but still it doesn't work. Please help

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Loriebear View Post
    It's been 3 days now that I wasn't able to get the free gems bec the video is not loading. I already reinstall and install the game but still it doesn't work. Please help

This is a known issue. Merging this thread with the current bug thread.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Actually Kooky, there are two threads here. Some people are asking why the video ads for free gems won't load, and other people are asking why video ads they don't want are popping up at random when preparing or serving food. Two entirely different questions.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast