Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game rotation is stuck!!!😤

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FollyBeach2014 View Post
    My Home Design Story is stuck in the portrait position, I can’t get it to rotate to landscape so I can play. All of my other S8 games are working properly. The version I play is 1.2.0 I can’t play if it won’t rotate. I tried to go to support, but they were no help at all, actually I’m
    upset that all they did was send me an automated email, and it was for Home Design Makeover, I don’t play that game..Please, someone fix this.

Irritated and frustrated,
    Margaritaville
    If you're experiencing issues with your account, please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8. You should be able to attach your screenshot there

Link in my signature

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Vanellope View Post
    If you're experiencing issues with your account, please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8. You should be able to attach your screenshot there

Link in my signature
    That’s where I started, it was a waste of time..

I know this company has changed hands a few times. I’ve been playing for more than 8 years, I‘ve used the forum more in the last 6 months than I have in all of the 8 years. Nobody seems to know what’s going on and just passes it on..To me this should be a simple fix, I went to the Apple support and found out it’s not my iPad, because it rotates for everything else. It’s a glitche in the game. It will open in Landscape at Midnight, when I close and go back in, it goes right back to portrait, also when I visit a neighbor it goes to landscape. Then when I close it, it goes back to portrait. If I have to, I’ll play with it like it is, but I don’t think I should have to.

Completely unhappy with Storm 8

Ok, I sent another email to Storm8 support, included a screenshot, the reply I received was automated and said that they do not have enough people to help with Home Design Story. I could say a lot to that, but I would be talking to a wall.

I was able to shrink my screenshot and send it to you. I really hope this is going to help, but I?m not holding breathe over it.

Margaritaville
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0002_Margaritaville.PNG 
Views:	12 
Size:	1.94 MB 
ID:	53740  

Am I going to get a response and or help..
    Margaritaville

Screen rotation stuck in portrait mode

I currently have a post about my screen being stuck in the portrait position. I?ve gone back and forth with two different people from the forum and also twice with support, which by the way was a waste of time. I can?t play this game in the portrait position. The game I play is Home Design Story, version 1.2.0 , I was asked to include a screen shot which I did. I haven?t heard anything since then. So, I?m hoping if I try for second time here, that maybe it would get fixed.
    I already went to Apple Support, it?s not an Apple problem. All of my other apps are rotating just fine, but this game won?t rotate. Also, this all happened when the time changed last week.
    I am including a screenshot.
    Please help..
    Margaritaville
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0002_Margaritaville.PNG 
Views:	16 
Size:	1.94 MB 
ID:	53785  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12