Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game rotation is stuck!!!😤

Game rotation is stuck!!!😤

I keep trying to play the game, but it?s stuck in the Vertical Position, so the banner on the bottom, for the money doesn?t come up. Neither does the Design, Post or add a person. Cannot play the game this way! PLEASE HELP!!! FIX THIS!!! Thanks!

Mine is doing the same thing. It’s stuck in Portrait position, it needs to be in landscape position. All my other Storm8 games are working perfectly. Please get this fixed, so I can play again. I have the 1.2.0 version..
    Frustrated..
    Margaritaville

Have you heard anything from them?

Screen rotation stuck

My Home Design Story is stuck in the portrait position, I can’t get it to rotate to landscape so I can play. All of my other S8 games are working properly. The version I play is 1.2.0 I can’t play if it won’t rotate. I tried to go to support, but they were no help at all, actually I’m
    upset that all they did was send me an automated email, and it was for Home Design Makeover, I don’t play that game..Please, someone fix this.

Irritated and frustrated,
    Margaritaville

Quote Originally Posted by FollyBeach2014 View Post
    My Home Design Story is stuck in the portrait position, I can’t get it to rotate to landscape so I can play. All of my other S8 games are working properly. The version I play is 1.2.0 I can’t play if it won’t rotate. I tried to go to support, but they were no help at all, actually I’m
    upset that all they did was send me an automated email, and it was for Home Design Makeover, I don’t play that game..Please, someone fix this.

Irritated and frustrated,
    Margaritaville
    Do you have a screenshot?
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Stuck in Portrait

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Do you have a screenshot?
    I don’t, but I can send it to you.
    TY
    Margaritaville

Quote Originally Posted by FollyBeach2014 View Post
    I don’t, but I can send it to you.
    TY
    Margaritaville
    If you can post a screenshot here, it would be easier for the team to be able to diagnose the issue probably.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    If you can post a screenshot here, it would be easier for the team to be able to diagnose the issue probably.
    I took the screenshot, but it won’t upload, it comes up as declined..The file is a PGN file. It’s under the file size requirements but it’s over the width/height requirement. I don’t know to make it smaller on the iPad. Do you have an email I can send it to?
    Basically, when I open the game, i have my iPad laying in the landscape position and the games opens in portrait and
    I can’t get it to turn to landscape. All my other S8 games are working just fine. I don’t know what else to do.
    Margaritaville

Also, when it opens, it shows that I have messages, when I click on visit for one of my neighbors, my game turns to landscape and stays that way until I close it and open it again. So, every time I open my game, I have to visit a neighbor to get it to turn..I shouldn’t have to do that.
    TY
    Last edited by FollyBeach2014; 11-04-19 at 10:01 PM.

Still not working, I even went to the Apple Site..what they suggested didn’t work, which was a hard reset and unlocking the rotation screen (which was already unlocked).
    Still waiting to hear back on how to attach the above mentioned file.
    ☹️

Home Design Story stuck in portrait position

Home Design Story is stuck in Portrait position. the version I play is 1.2.0
    I’ve already tried to attach a screen shot, it won’t upload, it’s a PGN file, the height and width is too big, I don’t know how to make it smaller.
    This is my second post on this, someone else was helping me, but I haven’t heard back from them on how to attach my screen shot. I can’t play this game in portrait mode.
    Getting a little more than frustrated.
    Margaritaville

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast