Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: A Halloween Challenge! 10/15-10/29

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1stLadyDJ View Post
    thank you for all the help ModaGenesis!
    You are welcome!! Have a great day. Until next goal... Bye everyone

Thanks for your help! I'll be finishing the goal in an hour as i knew before ending one step what i had to be ordering for the next one. 👍👍

Rhino Keeper
    I have two smurf accounts and accepted my own cape request, but only one is showing up; and that was after half an hour. How long does it take to accept a request? I haven't accepted gifts today.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bravewarrior View Post
    I have two smurf accounts and accepted my own cape request, but only one is showing up; and that was after half an hour. How long does it take to accept a request? I haven't accepted gifts today.
    Are you taking about Fashion Story?
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    Are you taking about Fashion Story?
    I think it's because I'm using my two Kindles, which is strange because I can play the goals for Fashion. In the past, I could accept goal request on my Kindles and they would count.

(On Dragon, my Kindles just make eggs and food; no goals, arenas, island expansions, mining, or quests, plus I can't help my NBs with goals either).

Quote Originally Posted by ModaGenesis View Post
    Halloween Part 4 (5 of 5) LAST PART - Hope I was able to help some of you. Good luck everyone!!

Sorry, I'm not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined, thank you for understanding. Have a great day!

.....................Attachment 53495
    thx for your help! 😄 I can't finish the goals without your tips🙆

Hi! I need 13 neighbors, if you want to be my neighbor please add me!!

Farm Supplier
    I completed it! I hope there will be another.

I cannot find all items for the vampire qeen wardrobe in my catalog. I only found the vampire skirt. Are these items going to be added at a later date?

I had not opened Fashion Story in a long time. I was so happy to see the Hallowe'en goals and the outfits back. I played it for several days but kept forgetting as it did not show notifications by the icons Then suddenly today with no updates or changes to it, I just see the loading screen. I deleted and reinstalled. Shut down the iPad several times and restarted. Nothing! I have been caring less and less about p,aging Storm8 games and migrating to other more enjoyable games but it looked like this was back in business. I had pretty much completely everything except some holiday items they had removed.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast