Thread: Loss of Halloween clothing

New Resident

Loss of Halloween clothing

Please bring back the goal clothes for this Halloween game. Since this has been the only goal in quite some time at least let us keep the outfits.

Quote Originally Posted by cjh4133 View Post
    Please bring back the goal clothes for this Halloween game. Since this has been the only goal in quite some time at least let us keep the outfits.
    I agree and request this as well. What difference does it make to Storm 8 if we have a bit of enjoyment and finally have some new (recycled) items to master?

New Halloween costumes are gone!! I'm angry. New. Not new. Gone gone

Well you've all done it again!!!!!!!

I'm very disappointed and very angry. I get up early. Make a fresh pot of coffee.

Let my cat out. She goes potty outside. She is like a dog. Giggles.

I go to my Stormy games. BS. Always first. Then RS.

Then Fashion Story. And to my astonishment every new Halloween costume is gone. I couldn't believe it. Gone.!!!!!!!!!!!

Why??!!!!! Its a wonderful game. Beautiful costumes. I had a twinkle of hope left. But to erase them all. Why why would you do such a thing.

All of us were so excited about the new clothing.

This is getting worse by the day. The week. The month.
    I'm just a little pis##d off.

Who's idea was this?? Stormy games are getting worse. The decisions being made. Do any developers play these games??? Doubt it.

Not fun anymore. I'm seriously thinking of uninstalling. I've been playing for years. My first account was under another email.

Just another game. Used to be fun. Now the games are nothing but a huge disappointment. Old. Outdated. My notifications haven't worked for months. I used to wake up and be very excited about a new line of clothing. Floor tiles. Wall and floor decorations.

BS and RS also. New items every week. Especially around the holidays. Now? Nada. I'm not excited any longer. Only disappointment.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Our poltergeist-busting team is on the case and they've managed to retrieve the costumes from the spooky specters. You should see them now.

That would be great, but my game does not want to load after I did the update. I deleted the game and uploaded it again, but it still does not let me play.