Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: A Halloween Challenge! 10/15-10/29

Today I am able to get into the game with my older iPad! I was unable to access with the iPad I normally use and all other games including S8 game were running smoothly.

Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I had not opened Fashion Story in a long time. I was so happy to see the Hallowe'en goals and the outfits back. I played it for several days but kept forgetting as it did not show notifications by the icons Then suddenly today with no updates or changes to it, I just see the loading screen. I deleted and reinstalled. Shut down the iPad several times and restarted. Nothing! I have been caring less and less about p,aging Storm8 games and migrating to other more enjoyable games but it looked like this was back in business. I had pretty much completely everything except some holiday items they had removed.

I am very confused. I am finishing Part 1 after being locked out and the posted goals do not seem to correspond. I have no idea what to start next.
    Last edited by KadeeDid; 10-28-19 at 05:03 PM.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    Hello boo-tiful fashionistas!
    Join us on 10/15 at 11:30AM PT for a Halloween bash. Stock your shop with creepy costumes in limited-time ghoulish goals to win new prizes!
    Take a look at what's in store!

Halloween Challenge Part 1 Prize:
    Attachment 53416

Halloween Challenge Part 2 Prize:
    Attachment 53419
    Preview:
    Attachment 53418

Halloween Challenge Part 3 Prize:
    Attachment 53420
    Preview:
    Attachment 53418

Halloween Challenge Part 4 Prize:
    Attachment 53417

Also check your Catalog for the new Cotton Candy Crush wardrobe to master!
    Pleaseeee! Extend the challenge until 10/31/2019... Pleaseeee!

New Resident
    Pleaseeee! Extend the challenge until 10/31/2019... Pleaseee!

Rhino Keeper
    I thought the new pink outfit might have been a permanent catalog or I would have been mastering it only.

Hello, Looking for assistance. Since 28 October 2019 My Fashion Story game will not load. It was last updated Oct 28 on an iPad 4 and has not opened since. What could be the problem or what should I do? Thanks for any info or replies.

Best,

New Resident
    So with no new items to make we finally get something new and they take all the new items from the catalogue. It bites it really does, it's the same tired items over and over, and when they do give us something new they whip it away from us. I completed the goal days ago but I still have neighbours trying to get it finished, its not even halloween yet! Come on storm8 play the game with us and let us have new items in the catalogue.

Finally there's a goal with some really cool collections from the past & 1 new catalog!

Today I login to the game and guess what? All the "old" catalogs are removed again!! We have one 2-piece catalog left...
    Really? Why does Storm8 torture us? I wanted to master all the outfits.

One step forward and three steps back.

PLEASE BRING BACK AT LEAST THE CATALOGS WE HAD THE LAST TWO WEEKS!!!

I had that problem too. I finally had to dig out an older iPad to play. I was unable to play after the first day or so. Very frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by mystoryname View Post
    Hello, Looking for assistance. Since 28 October 2019 My Fashion Story game will not load. It was last updated Oct 28 on an iPad 4 and has not opened since. What could be the problem or what should I do? Thanks for any info or replies.

Best,

I have mastered pretty much everything and was so excited to discover the old Hallowe'en outfits back again. Then the game refused to allow me to log in until I tried a very old iPad I had. Every other game I have including Storm 8 games worked fine. I came home tonight to discover everything gone. Just the same old mastered items. Why not leave the Hallowe'en item up until Oct. 31? Why not released the old seasonal items?
    Last edited by KadeeDid; 10-31-19 at 12:59 AM.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast