Thread: Not getting my ravens

Not getting my ravens

Despite all I do I show as 0/50 ravens except a brief moment early on when it showed 5, though that was not the correct answer. During the hunt I did the three coin trades as well as craft two royal dark unicorns and one of the monkeys (forgot official name)

Now with new event I am in the middle of goal 6 and have not received the ravens for previous goals, and I do the daily goals for chests if the count.

It also says players who crafted 3 things during the hunt received 99 which I fall under.

Either way if you could please fix my ravens so its not 0/50 I would appreciate it as there is one I am looking to purchase.

Thank you,

Janddolphins aka Dolphin Palace
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Now it shows 0/1 for each as if I didnt get it yet which would make sense, but where is it listed how many I have and whether or not I can craft one?
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!

Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Now it shows 0/1 for each as if I didnt get it yet which would make sense, but where is it listed how many I have and whether or not I can craft one?
    I see you have 22 Wandering Ravens at the moment. If you're still experiencing issues, can you submit a request to support so they can take a look?
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    You can see your total # of ravens both in Inventory

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E188422D-F53F-458A-8175-0D08F428909B.jpeg 
Views:	21 
Size:	479.8 KB 
ID:	53414

and in the Trade Wagon :
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D6E948FF-FC1E-44EE-A5F9-211F0585B3FC.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	117.1 KB 
ID:	53415

All is fixed, although why did I not get the same 99 bug as everyone else who had at least three monsters spawned?

I know it was a bug but it would not seem fair all others got it and were able to use it and I was not. At this rate I wont reach 50

Even though I did not get the same glitch from this event I am up to 48 with goals. I only wanted one of the ravens so it seems all will work out. Thanks again for your help