Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Haunted Cancer Dragon Tournament (horrible name for a dragon)

Rhino Keeper
    Word cannot describe my hatred of this tournament... that being said I won the final boss after just one loss for that round. So I guess there's that. Two opponents (can't remember which) took me 1.5 days each. So... so many losses... It was so monotonous using the the same dragons to fight round after round. I did spend 30 gold in the 26th round. I can't even remember how many times I lost to that one.
    Island name: Ilirea
    Level: 174
    Always looking for friendly Dragon Story neighbors!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by greywagtail View Post
    After 58 losses, I have now won the tournament. Are 58 losses excessive or par for the course?
    Good grief yes!! And I've been there.
    I've finished the next tournament up and still had dragons lined up for the spa from the one before.
    It's excruciating...
    The dragon gods will see that you breeze through the next tournament, or so it should be.
    Congratulations on making it through😊

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by swannygirl View Post
    Word cannot describe my hatred of this tournament... that being said I won the final boss after just one loss for that round. So I guess there's that. Two opponents (can't remember which) took me 1.5 days each. So... so many losses... It was so monotonous using the the same dragons to fight round after round. I did spend 30 gold in the 26th round. I can't even remember how many times I lost to that one.
    I so hear you. I was stuck from Sunday till Tuesday night on round 26. It was so frustrating seeing the needle move on the battle barely into the green. I prob wont battle for another zodiac type this month, I?ve only got 10 or so battles before I get enough to craft the Haunted Leo.

Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    Good grief yes!! And I've been there.
    I've finished the next tournament up and still had dragons lined up for the spa from the one before.
    It's excruciating...
    The dragon gods will see that you breeze through the next tournament, or so it should be.
    Congratulations on making it through��
    Congratulations for finishing I couldn’t even get past level 23 in the tournament total disgust with this game lately.

Quote Originally Posted by greywagtail View Post
    After 58 losses, I have now won the tournament. Are 58 losses excessive or par for the course?
    58 losses is excessive.

Well i am sure that i am the only one who had no losses in this tournament. Just used one dragon "Strength dragon " against every opponent and won.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyzbakery View Post
    Well i am sure that i am the only one who had no losses in this tournament. Just used one dragon "Strength dragon " against every opponent and won.
    Now that's awesome! I almost did that with Cursed Rose one time.

Executive Chef
    That's awesome!

Rhino Keeper
    wow - maybe I will craft that one from the codex
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234