Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Haunted Cancer Dragon Tournament (horrible name for a dragon)

Rhino Keeper
    After 58 losses, I have now won the tournament. Are 58 losses excessive or par for the course?
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Executive Chef
    I'm a little confused by this tournament because I rolled through the first 18 or 19 rounds with hardly a loss, then all of a sudden I have been unable to progress at all. I resorted to using gold to get past 2 rounds. Now I have 3 rounds left and a huge line of dragons waiting to be healed. I don't know what changed between the first 2/3 of the tournament and the final 1/3.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I'm a little confused by this tournament because I rolled through the first 18 or 19 rounds with hardly a loss, then all of a sudden I have been unable to progress at all. I resorted to using gold to get past 2 rounds. Now I have 3 rounds left and a huge line of dragons waiting to be healed. I don't know what changed between the first 2/3 of the tournament and the final 1/3.
    I am glad I’m not the only one. Been stuck at Chariot since Sunday. Nothing is working, I keep cycling thru the same list of known and proven winners, but I am stumped. I usually win tournaments leaving 10-12 dragons to heal. I’ve got over 30, too depressed to look, lol. S8, you are NOT getting gold from me to hurry this up.

Rhino Keeper
    This is always the pattern for me, roll along until I get stopped in my tracks on several dragons. It’s almost like S8 are thinking I’m progressing too well and decide to slow down the progress as the nearer it gets to the end the more likely someone will burn gold. I had to do that on the last tourney as had one hour to defeat three dragons

Rhino Keeper
    Eek - I had a roll back on the last dragon. Took it down with Diamond. I don't normally check the den after completing the tourney - good job I accidentally clicked on it

Rhino Keeper
    Finally finished. Took Chariot down with Infinity after only 6 tries , after multiple attempts with Diamond, Achilles, Valiant, Glasswing. I know folks have had good success with commons in beating higher level champs but my Fire 15 and Dark 14 are just duds.

Got Neo Ophiuchus in one bash with Croconile
    Got Haunted Cancer with Bronze.

Good luck to folks still hanging in.

Rhino Keeper
    Worst tournament ever. So many zodiacs.

I’m stuck on 20 I would presume it’s a way to make you pay to finish cause there is no other reason for this stall. I keep using what others have used and nothing works.

Rhino Keeper
    I used Landworm for Round 20. It’s red/green. I used it to take down a few of the zodiacs in this tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    I'm finding this tournament boring. They all need the same dragons to fight them, and once you've got a queue like I have for the healing spring, progress stops. Don't like this format at all.
    This event is a joke and a disgusting cash grab. I have over 20 exhausted dragons cause they?ve made it impossible to beat these zodiac dragons.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast