Thread: No More Requests?

Rhino Keeper

No More Requests?

I have been sending in tickets for the last two years now. Even SENT A VIDEO.. about the gifting issue I?ve been having and I have been told there is no problem..REALLY? Cuz I consider what?s happened over the last few days to be a real problem to me!

Yesterday I sent 20 requests out to my neighbors, and received only 4 back!! I asked all my neighbors and they said they received NOTHING! A big fat goose egg!! With the obvious exception of the four who received them. I don?t EVER send out more then twenty, and at the time, I hadn?t sent out a request in over 2 or 3 days...

Today, all but 4 of the requests I sent out, came back. If I?m not going to be able to get the parts I need to finish the goals, then the game is no longer fun.

Is anyone else having similar issues?

I know a few of my other neighbors are having the problem in both RS and BS, but not hearing much out of anyone else, accept for the complaining I see on an occasional community wall about the same issue. No one will send in a ticket or post to the forum wall anymore because either they say they can?t help, or nothing gets done. If this is systemic, then I guess we are all in this together (which I doubt because most of my other neighbors ARE?NT having the problem, but if it is just certain accounts being singled out by the game itself, or the software, then I?m getting aboard that train to mass exodusville, that?s been going on over the last three years.

3 THINGS:

1. COUNT. YOUR. GIFTS. before accepting them.
    2. If you decline an undesirable gift, do so at your own risk! You may not get one to replace it.
    3. Some can expect to only receive 18/19 gifts on the first day of goal, so see thing #1..

It?s obvious that Storm has the right to run their game anyway they like, but this is not a good way to get or keep players, or else, their needs to be something posted pertaining to a change made on how many requests you can send and receive. A neighbor in Bakery Story complained to me just today, that she declined 2 of her 20 gifts and wasn?t able to receive replacements.

I am sad that Storm doesn?t seem to care that there are issues with this game. Another neighbor complained that when they try to get on, their game crashes within a few seconds of signing on. Had that problem myself about 3 or 4 weeks ago. The ticket was closed without ever being addressed. Just sad....

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by LightAndLove83 View Post
    I have been sending in tickets for the last two years now. Even SENT A VIDEO.. about the gifting issue I?ve been having and I have been told there is no problem..REALLY? Cuz I consider what?s happened over the last few days to be a real problem to me!

Yesterday I sent 20 requests out to my neighbors, and received only 4 back!! I asked all my neighbors and they said they received NOTHING! A big fat goose egg!! With the obvious exception of the four who received them. I don?t EVER send out more then twenty, and at the time, I hadn?t sent out a request in over 2 or 3 days...

Today, all but 4 of the requests I sent out, came back. If I?m not going to be able to get the parts I need to finish the goals, then the game is no longer fun.

Is anyone else having similar issues?

I know a few of my other neighbors are having the problem in both RS and BS, but not hearing much out of anyone else, accept for the complaining I see on an occasional community wall about the same issue. No one will send in a ticket or post to the forum wall anymore because either they say they can?t help, or nothing gets done. If this is systemic, then I guess we are all in this together (which I doubt because most of my other neighbors ARE?NT having the problem, but if it is just certain accounts being singled out by the game itself, or the software, then I?m getting aboard that train to mass exodusville, that?s been going on over the last three years.

3 THINGS:

1. COUNT. YOUR. GIFTS. before accepting them.
    2. If you decline an undesirable gift, do so at your own risk! You may not get one to replace it.
    3. Some can expect to only receive 18/19 gifts on the first day of goal, so see thing #1..

It?s obvious that Storm has the right to run their game anyway they like, but this is not a good way to get or keep players, or else, their needs to be something posted pertaining to a change made on how many requests you can send and receive. A neighbor in Bakery Story complained to me just today, that she declined 2 of her 20 gifts and wasn?t able to receive replacements.

I am sad that Storm doesn?t seem to care that there are issues with this game. Another neighbor complained that when they try to get on, their game crashes within a few seconds of signing on. Had that problem myself about 3 or 4 weeks ago. The ticket was closed without ever being addressed. Just sad....
    It is very frustrating with all the problems and the fact that the game is way overdue for a major update. I spend so much money on gems which means money in Storm8's pocket. I haven't spent money on gems lately because I have been working part-time, but I start back full-time in a few weeks, and I am sure I will want to buy gems to purchase items. Yes, they can run their game they way they like, but if they want to continue to fill their pockets with money they make from people buying gems, then they probably should fix all the issues. Or eventually people are going to get tired of the issues and abandon the game.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by annie9700 View Post
    It is very frustrating with all the problems and the fact that the game is way overdue for a major update. I spend so much money on gems which means money in Storm8's pocket. I haven't spent money on gems lately because I have been working part-time, but I start back full-time in a few weeks, and I am sure I will want to buy gems to purchase items. Yes, they can run their game they way they like, but if they want to continue to fill their pockets with money they make from people buying gems, then they probably should fix all the issues. Or eventually people are going to get tired of the issues and abandon the game.
    There have been a lot more leaving the game over the last 2 or 3 years then I’m sure most people notice. I’ve played 7 years. In 2015, when the game changed hands and went thru a number of changes, I saw a large number of people leave. Since then, the numbers have seemed to come in spurts. It just depends on the cause, but it’s sad to see people leaving over things that could easily be fixed. In fact, the forum use to be extremely active all the timeas well, but now it seems players have given up on this too mostly. ��

Anni9700, You said it’s way over due for an update...I’m afraid that may not be a good sign...I’ve noticed that too.
    Last edited by LightAndLove83; 10-12-19 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Added a comment