Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Scary Starlight Dragon Tales Event - October 11th 2019

We are in the same boat.

Executive Chef
    "common" or "come on!" LOL! Never did get it on 2 out of 3 accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Ugggh!! I carefully planned an easy battle for Chapter 8 Act 3 after evolving my Haunted Capricorn to level 12. I fought and won the round in one hit - then my game closed itself. Now, the battle arena has the 1 hour timer and I'm still on the same step Why can't they fix this bug????

ETA: By the proverbial skin of my teeth, I got the same opponent and was able to defeat it the next hour. Still though, the constant crashes are ridiculous!! Why can't they fix this?
    Did you try force-closing your game and restarting it before you played DS to go through the Acts in DS?

Farm Supplier
    I finally got a hallowind after 8 days of nonstop trying. Now, I did get plenty of rare and super rare to trade for essence.

Now been waiting over 24 hours waiting for a missing pumpkin head, despite logging a ticket. Poor customer service. Better get extra time ...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Did you try force-closing your game and restarting it before you played DS to go through the Acts in DS?
    Hi deadpixel, I force close this game all the time but it still crashes I wish the devs would fix this stinking bug already
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Why does it say start crafting your haunted Capricorn? when I only have 3 pumpkins getting totally PO’d with this event.

Rhino Keeper
    Ugggh!! I carefully planned an easy battle for Chapter 8 Act 3 after evolving my Haunted Capricorn to level 12. I fought and won the round in one hit - then my game closed itself. Now, the battle arena has the 1 hour timer and I'm still on the same step Why can't they fix this bug????

ETA: By the proverbial skin of my teeth, I got the same opponent and was able to defeat it the next hour. Still though, the constant crashes are ridiculous!! Why can't they fix this?
    Same thing happened to me this morning. Then I used ultimate for second battle and saw I did not advance to the next Act on Tales. When I checked I saw I got no credit for either battle round for the Tales. I tried it one more time against- another dragon but took screen shots this time with an ultimate and still no credit. So the only way to advance was to spend 50 more gold. This is unexceptable. Too many events at same time. Too many crashes. Cut down on the events and get it right.

Hi deadpixel, I force close this game all the time but it still crashes I wish the devs would fix this stinking bug already
    In addition to the force-closing and starting, I make sure I finish all the acts I plan for that gaming session within five minutes of the start of the game. If I cannot complete them within the five minutes, I usually do another forced-restart.

I don’t perform the forced-restarts all the time, only during the times when I’m going through the Acts of the Tales events.

I’m done, but I don’t seem to feel any sense of accomplishment

Perhaps it’s because we’ve been doing the same thing for forever

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast