Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Scary Starlight Dragon Tales Event - October 11th 2019

Rhino Keeper
    I always find the best way to breed ultra rare dragons is during dragon tales. Now i must wait 2 days before i can finish chapter 7

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20191017-141654.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	135.7 KB 
ID:	53443

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dovanificent View Post
    I always find the best way to breed ultra rare dragons is during dragon tales. Now i must wait 2 days before i can finish chapter 7

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20191017-141654.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	135.7 KB 
ID:	53443
    Truly, breeding Ultra Rares is much more common during Dragon Tales. Don't bother getting that Diamond Crystal thing. I never use mine. I got 2 Diamond Hybrids this time; unfortunately, both were repeats.

Also, what is that truly adorable egg that looks like a little bird in your nest?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Truly, breeding Ultra Rares is much more common during Dragon Tales. Don't bother getting that Diamond Crystal thing. I never use mine. I got 2 Diamond Hybrids this time; unfortunately, both were repeats.

Also, what is that truly adorable egg that looks like a little bird in your nest?
    I believe it is little monster. When i bred it i thought it was diamond prism.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Please try force closing your game then reopen to see if you have it. If you are still missing one, please contact support so an agent can check your game.
    Already tried restarting several times. Submitted ticket and response is -:
    Please allow 5-7 days .....

By then everything is over.

Quote Originally Posted by giddyjan View Post
    Already tried restarting several times. Submitted ticket and response is -:
    Please allow 5-7 days .....

By then everything is over.
    Problem resolved. Must say they are very efficient this time round. Much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by giddyjan View Post
    Problem resolved. Must say they are very efficient this time round. Much appreciated
    That's wonderful! I'm glad they resolved it for you

Kudos to S8's support team

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post

On the bright side, that's 200 of essence. Also, if you hold them in the nest for a couple of days more, they'd provide a great start for the Word Event

Oh! Your PM Box needs a space upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Please try force closing your game then reopen to see if you have it. If you are still missing one, please contact support so an agent can check your game.
    Kooky .. I am also missing 1 weeping lantern in chapter 7.. I've already did the necessary steps(force closing game) and it's still saying 3 available.. I've also sent in a ticket and hoping it's corrected before chapter 8 begins, if not l,I'll be way behind in order to complete the tales on time. I don't understand why this is happening when players put time and effort into these events, only to get stuck with glitches that's no fault of their own.. plz look into this for me... thank you

Nightclub Owner
    Ugggh!! I carefully planned an easy battle for Chapter 8 Act 3 after evolving my Haunted Capricorn to level 12. I fought and won the round in one hit - then my game closed itself. Now, the battle arena has the 1 hour timer and I'm still on the same step Why can't they fix this bug????

ETA: By the proverbial skin of my teeth, I got the same opponent and was able to defeat it the next hour. Still though, the constant crashes are ridiculous!! Why can't they fix this?
    Last edited by amerirish; 10-18-19 at 08:18 PM.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

I have been breeding NONE STOP AND STILL DONT HAVE HALLOWIND!!!!!! Common!?!?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast