Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Scary Starlight Dragon Tales Event - October 11th 2019

Fashion Designer
    And thanks, amerirish, for the step guides!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    And thanks, amerirish, for the step guides!
    You are most welcome! It is my pleasure to serve my community when I can!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Nightclub Owner
    Please issue new habitats with the Zodiac element!!!! I have put all of my existing Zodiac dragons in the Stable so I can sell off Common habitats for space. Higher level players are scrambling to reorganize
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Looks like the total number of tokens awarded for the monthly dragon has been reduced. Again!
    Can any one of the Moderators please check up what is being achieved by S8 by increasing the points required for crafting from 20000 to 30000 and simultaneously going on reducing points awarded in such Events ( being reduced for last2 Dragon Tales ) ?

Am at chapter 2 act 4. But missing 1 piece of Hapy Lantern to craft the Haunted Gemini Dragon. Have completed a very thing before that without skipping. Tried force closing the app, submitted a ticket but no response. Loosing time here... Any other suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by zining123456 View Post
    Am at chapter 2 act 4. But missing 1 piece of Hapy Lantern to craft the Haunted Gemini Dragon. Have completed a very thing before that without skipping. Tried force closing the app, submitted a ticket but no response. Loosing time here... Any other suggestions?
    There isn't anything you can do except wait, but if I were you, I'd just get on with the other things in my life rather than hold my breath.

I've posted the following bit of advice in previous threads on the Tales Events:

ALWAYS force close Dragon Story and start it up again BEFORE playing the game; especially during a Tales event. This will ensure that the game synchronizes properly with the server as you complete each task. Failing to perform this simple move may result in a synchronization error, causing your game to improperly rollback to a point where it records that you have completed a task but do not award you with the requisite item.

This issue has happened time and again in the Tales events over the last year but since a permanent fix isn't forthcoming, the workaround above is your best answer for a smooth game.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sam204 View Post
    Can any one of the Moderators please check up what is being achieved by S8 by increasing the points required for crafting from 20000 to 30000 and simultaneously going on reducing points awarded in such Events ( being reduced for last2 Dragon Tales ) ?
    I’d say the goal is obvious. To force us to buy/spend gold to make up the difference, or compel us to buy the $29.99 value pack where they conveniently offer the same number of points they denied us by shorting what’s given for regular play and completing all tasks. I’m *this* close to being done with DS. If I can’t breed the common AGAIN, that’ll be the final straw for me.
    Last edited by ghostiemom; 10-14-19 at 06:33 PM.

Banned
    Why is this moved to Game Guide while the event is still going on? Not being critical, I understand mistakes happen :-).

Oopsy! Moved back! KP
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-17-19 at 10:26 AM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6C2CE1F2-3067-4F92-B016-FC34B7A678AE.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	130.2 KB 
ID:	53438Click image for larger version. 

Name:	489B3EF5-16E6-47FF-886B-0047B52ECB9E.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	103.4 KB 
ID:	53439Can’t craft Haunted Capricorn. Where is the 4th weeping lantern?....
    Last edited by giddyjan; 10-17-19 at 04:56 AM. Reason: Attaching screenshots

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by giddyjan View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6C2CE1F2-3067-4F92-B016-FC34B7A678AE.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	130.2 KB 
ID:	53438Click image for larger version. 

Name:	489B3EF5-16E6-47FF-886B-0047B52ECB9E.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	103.4 KB 
ID:	53439Can?t craft Haunted Capricorn. Where is the 4th weeping lantern?....
    Please try force closing your game then reopen to see if you have it. If you are still missing one, please contact support so an agent can check your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast