Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Scary Starlight Dragon Tales Event - October 11th 2019

Quote Originally Posted by wallywally1973 View Post
    Now been waiting over 24 hours waiting for a missing pumpkin head, despite logging a ticket. Poor customer service. Better get extra time ...
    I also have a missing pumpkin to craft the Capricorn and the cancer tournament was a joke. Not sure if this all a bug since the iOS upgrade but it’s very frustrating.

For Chapter 9 Act 4 (craft a wonderful cap) should it show the act completed as soon as you start crafting the wonderful cap or after the wonderful cap is finished crafting? I thought as soon as I started crafting the cap the act would be completed and I could move on to finish Act 5 but it still shows act 4 as not complete, really hoping when my cap is ready that the act completes and allows me to move on - I really don?t have time to do all those quests all over again to get the parts to craft another wonderful cap!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat4115 View Post
    For Chapter 9 Act 4 (craft a wonderful cap) should it show the act completed as soon as you start crafting the wonderful cap or after the wonderful cap is finished crafting? I thought as soon as I started crafting the cap the act would be completed and I could move on to finish Act 5 but it still shows act 4 as not complete, really hoping when my cap is ready that the act completes and allows me to move on - I really don?t have time to do all those quests all over again to get the parts to craft another wonderful cap!!
    It'll be marked as complete after the craft. However, I found out you can craft it early and leave it in the spell shop until the act asks for it. I had a completed craft and when it asked for it I just pressed ready on the spell shop and it marked it as complete. I would say start the chapter 10 craft and do the same thing. Also, plant the firapples the night before and collect when the act asks for them.

Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    It'll be marked as complete after the craft. However, I found out you can craft it early and leave it in the spell shop until the act asks for it. I had a completed craft and when it asked for it I just pressed ready on the spell shop and it marked it as complete. I would say start the chapter 10 craft and do the same thing. Also, plant the firapples the night before and collect when the act asks for them.
    Thank you so much, I really appreciate the quick response and advice. I rarely have enough food and/or the time to actually complete most Dragon Tales to the end and receive the grand prize dragon but this time it looks like I’ll actually make it!! I’m definitely going to take your advice and plant those fire apples before I go to bed tonight as well as start crafting the cosmic web. It’s so nice to actually be able to complete an event and win an ultra rare dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kat4115 View Post
    Thank you so much, I really appreciate the quick response and advice. I rarely have enough food and/or the time to actually complete most Dragon Tales to the end and receive the grand prize dragon but this time it looks like I’ll actually make it!! I’m definitely going to take your advice and plant those fire apples before I go to bed tonight as well as start crafting the cosmic web. It’s so nice to actually be able to complete an event and win an ultra rare dragon.
    You could also plant the Fireapples immediately after you send out the requests to your neighbors for the Cosmic candies. I've found that it usually takes my neighbors between one to two hours to respond to the requests, which is more than enough time for the planted Fireapples to become ready for harvest. I would plant something else during the long hours of the night to replenish my depleted food supply.

Rhino Keeper
    Made a stupid error on this. Started crafting the Cosmic Web the night before. Next day, thinking it was the Hat the I had crafted, I took it off the Spell Shop. So had to burn gold
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by greywagtail View Post
    Made a stupid error on this. Started crafting the Cosmic Web the night before. Next day, thinking it was the Hat the I had crafted, I took it off the Spell Shop. So had to burn gold
    In order to avoid such stupid errors , I always put Alarm on my phone for next day morning with suitable message so it reminds me properly and avoids any possibility of Stupid error. I hope , this may help you .

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by greywagtail View Post
    I've done that in the past too Now as soon as I start the craft, I move the whole building to a space far away from where it typically sits. If you have the space, you could try that method next time. Also, I make it a strict point during Tales events to never touch anything when I open the game until I've opened the event screen to remind myself of where I'm at.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

I know this is off topic but I really want to finish this tale. I'm currently using a temporary phone until tomorrow and even though I remember my storm ID and password, Im scared to transfer to temporary phone and then I won't be able to transfer my games back to my original device. Can anyone help me so I can be sure I'll be able to transfer them back tomorrow just so I can finish the current tales tonight?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by divanightclub View Post
    I know this is off topic but I really want to finish this tale. I'm currently using a temporary phone until tomorrow and even though I remember my storm ID and password, Im scared to transfer to temporary phone and then I won't be able to transfer my games back to my original device. Can anyone help me so I can be sure I'll be able to transfer them back tomorrow just so I can finish the current tales tonight?
    Not sure when you posted so this answer may not be of use but wherever you log on, you're loading your game from S8 server and while you play your changes are going back to server so when you log on again its loaded from the S8 server so you can load onto a different phone and your game will be fine.

Hope this helps.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast