Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hallowind Dragon - October 11 2019 (Needed for the Scary Starlight Dragon Tales Event

I dont get it why are we told the breeding options that do not work. Green+ yellow= unlimited fails. Not all of us have candle or skeleton( spelling mistake) dragons. Really fed up.
    Last edited by Fairyzbakery; 10-15-19 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Forgot a word

Quote Originally Posted by Fairyzbakery View Post
    I dont get it why are we told the breeding options that do not work. Green+ yellow= unlimited fails. Not all of us have candle or skeleton( spelling mistake) dragons. Really fed up.
    They do work. I got it on my second try.

Just got it using Forest + Air (my first try of this combo).

Farm Supplier
    I’ve been trying with air and forest for 5 days. I got a slew of rares to trade for essence, that’s the upside. On the downside, no hallowind. Just got another 10 hour fail. I need it for the Act tomorrow and it’s not looking good Larry. So be it, I don’t buy gold because of the sneaky ways it gets stolen with no confirmation when something is accidentally hit. I’ve had so much friend gifted gold stolen by accident swipes they strategically place I can’t even remember it all. If the game played fair, I would buy it, but not with sneaky steals. They ask you to confirm a 10 cent dragon sale but take away hundreds without a confirmation for so many accidental swipes.

Executive Chef
    The green and yellow combo has obviously worked for many people. It is not an incorrect combination. However, for those of us who have used this combination nonstop for 5 days and not seen results, it is not a lot of fun. I did get a couple dragons on my newest account that it didn't already have, like Fairytale and Druid and Satyr, and I'm happy to have dragons that I can disenchant for Essence. However, it is little comfort knowing that you either can't continue to participate in the event or you can participate by using gold to skip. It does seem odd that a common dragon should be so hard to breed. I did some speed breeding on my newest account today and used every possible green/yellow combination that was possible, all to no avail. But yay! for dynamite that I can use to get island parts on that account.

Nightclub Owner
    Sooooo, this thread gets a sticky and the actual event post gets moved to the Game Guides section??
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Quote Originally Posted by ghostiemom View Post
    Has anyone bred this without using a spooky type? I don?t have skeleking or candle. Does green/yellow even work?
    I?ve bred 3 so far with another breeding now using quetzal & air! Trying for Prime Life since I still don?t have that one but I keep getting either Hallowind or Parakeet dragons.

That link doesn?t work.

New Resident
    Why are the commons so hard to get? First a 44 hour diamond fail and now have a 35 hour fail? I am evolving the Skeleking now to breed and didn't realize how long that was. I think I will be running out of time for this event.

Me too it is rediculous when you try day after day and get every other common but the one we need.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast