Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hallowind Dragon - October 11 2019 (Needed for the Scary Starlight Dragon Tales Event

Hallowind Dragon - October 11 2019 (Needed for the Scary Starlight Dragon Tales Event

Rarity: Common
    Type: Spooky and Yellow
    Habitat: Boneyard, Yellow Plateau
    Available at: Level 15
    Buying Price: 400
    Selling Price: 100

Breeding Combination: Green + Yellow (or Spooky + Yellow)
    Breeding & Incubation: 4 hours
    Exp Gained: 780

Good luck! We have six days before this dragon is needed but have up to eight days to breed it before we panic.

It took two tries but I managed to get it breeding Neo Green with Neo Yellow. The first try breeding Neo Forest with Neo Air gave me a Fairy Dragon.

 => 

  

Good luck to everyone
    Last edited by deadpixel; 10-11-19 at 11:10 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Air & Forest=5 hours (Parakeet fail)

Neo Air & Forest=4 hours (fingers crossed)

ETA: It was Loch Ness booo

Put Neo Air & Forest back in the den=4 hours......Palm

Candle & Air=4 hours.....
    Last edited by amerirish; 10-12-19 at 05:32 AM.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    First attempt: Neo Air + Forest = 4hrs

I'm always so surprised if I'm ever lucky enough to get it on the first try, since you all know how it normally goes o.o

Rhino Keeper
    First time Loch Ness, second time - 10 hrs. So we are breeding the rare Loch Ness instead of the common Hallowind? Seems that breeding common dragons is equivalent to super rares
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Fashion Designer
    Skeleking x Neo Air = Hallowind.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Rhino Keeper
    Skeleking and Air..Hallowind

I’m just gonna comment that the name for this dragon is kinda ridiculous because it is so obviously a type of pumpkin dragon or even a type of gourd. I really hate when dragon story comes up with these dumb names that have absolutely nothing to do with the dragon itself. It's like the people who designed the dragon are not in charge of naming it and the people who name it and write the description have never actually even seen the dragon because they make up a name that has absolutely nothing to do with it when it is so obviously a pumpkin type of dragon...
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~

Rhino Keeper
    Skeleking x Neo Air = Hallowind. This combination worked first time! Tx everyone for the tip.
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Farm Supplier
    I don't have any of the Neo yellow or green dragons so I tried with neo air and neo forest no luck 10 fails 1 loch Ness 1 palm and a few peridot so I tried skeleking and neo air and i got a bst dragon i didnt have one b4 then tried again got genie then got a roysl then got a genie then got a 30 he don't know what it is I speed breed it now it's on d den with an 8hr or 9 he dragon this is d 3 consecutive tales I catch me take in cause I can't breed d common this is rhell madness though and unreasonable to take so long to breed a common dragon and to make it worse am a really bad bingo player so I don't have much to speed breed very frustrating s8 find and fix this stupid glitch so common won't be so hard to breed

Executive Chef
    I’ve gotten a slew of commons, peridot, two parakeets, and now three Druid in a row.
    Last edited by ghostiemom; 10-14-19 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Wrong dragon name

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast