Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hallowind Dragon - October 11 2019 (Needed for the Scary Starlight Dragon Tales Event

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Neilisha View Post
    I don't have any of the Neo yellow or green dragons so I tried with neo air and neo forest no luck 10 fails 1 loch Ness 1 palm and a few peridot so I tried skeleking and neo air and i got a bst dragon i didnt have one b4 then tried again got genie then got a roysl then got a genie then got a 30 he don't know what it is I speed breed it now it's on d den with an 8hr or 9 he dragon this is d 3 consecutive tales I catch me take in cause I can't breed d common this is rhell madness though and unreasonable to take so long to breed a common dragon and to make it worse am a really bad bingo player so I don't have much to speed breed very frustrating s8 find and fix this stupid glitch so common won't be so hard to breed
    Not a glitch. Gold grab.

Fashion Designer
    I can't breed this dragon to save my life! I have tried everything multiple times!

Banned
    I actually bred 2 of these. One was from Skeleking/Infinity and the other was from Diamond/Candle. I couldn't get it at all using green and yellow so I used two spooky/yellow hybrids with a diamond type to get the desired result. If you have Candle or Skeleking, try what I did.

Executive Chef
    been trying this constantly. finally.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Has anyone bred this without using a spooky type? I don’t have skeleking or candle. Does green/yellow even work?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    I can't breed this dragon to save my life! I have tried everything multiple times!
    I am in the same boat, no fun here just pure frustration.

Executive Chef
    Nonstop trying on 3 accounts, 2 with 2 dens, 1 with one, and 0 Hallowind for me. This is ridiculous.

Executive Chef
    So, once again, shortly after I posted that I could not get this dragon, I did get 1 on 1 account. I used Skyharbor602's suggestion and used Skeleking with a Diamond and got it on the second try. This is on my oldest account that has barely enough food to finish the Tales, which is what happened to me last Tales, too. My baby account does not have Candle or Skeleking, so that is not an option there. My middle account has those 2 dragons as babies, so they are not old enough to breed. I guess I could evolve Candle and use her for breeding, but I like her as a baby. Her name is "Buffy." Lol!
    The time has come, for me to lip sync for my life, oops, I mean for me to decide if I will buy this dragon on my other accounts, skip tasks using gold, or just forget it all together for those 2. Hmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostiemom View Post
    Not a glitch. Gold grab.
    I made a forum topic on this very thing. No one has said anything in yet though....but everyone here struggling to get hallowind is doing so because they dont really have common rarity event dragons as actual common rarity until after the event because they want their 200 gold a pop. The sneaky sneaks. I made the topic because they need to be called out on it.

If you wanna comment on that forum topic issue it?s here. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ons-are-a-LIE!
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    I actually bred 2 of these. One was from Skeleking/Infinity and the other was from Diamond/Candle. I couldn't get it at all using green and yellow so I used two spooky/yellow hybrids with a diamond type to get the desired result. If you have Candle or Skeleking, try what I did.
    Unfortunately I tried Skeleking and Diamond and got 30 hours!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast