Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Jack the Clipper issues and those impacting on The Academy goals

Rhino Keeper
    Cannot do third expansion to duke's home. Whether I use market/expand or click 'go' from the goal book. Is this a bug caused by current barber event? Thank you for looking into it.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    Cannot do third expansion to duke's home. Whether I use market/expand or click 'go' from the goal book. Is this a bug caused by current barber event? Thank you for looking into it.
    When you give all the items it opens the plot. You may need to force close to see the arrows. I did write some notes in the goal page. Can you confirm what goal you're on.

Rhino Keeper
    Fangbeasts are still NOT dropping bottles, its been 3 days in a row now. The circles drop them though.
    Im using IOS with latest update.
    Last edited by macdonald; 10-12-19 at 06:46 AM. Reason: Adding info

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by macdonald View Post
    Fangbeasts are still NOT dropping bottles, its been 3 days in a row now. The circles drop them though.
    Im using IOS with latest update.
    Are you also having problems with Troll Spellbooks from Troll camp? - me and at least one other player have issue - fang beasts not dropping Bottled Shadows, and Troll Camps not dropping Troll Spellbooks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Are you also having problems with Troll Spellbooks from Troll camp? - me and at least one other player have issue - fang beasts not dropping Bottled Shadows, and Troll Camps not dropping Troll Spellbooks.
    Yes same as you Troll camp NOT dropping Spellbooks either. I thought maybe it stopped on purpose and was going to put it away but i still have it out and collecting from it when ready.

Im almost out of bottles and wont be able to make any brew after today.

Just to add to problem, ive rebooted my ipad a few times also deleted game and reinstalled rinse repeat, nothing worked.
    This is very first time ive ever had any problem within game.
    I hope its sorted soon. TY.
    Last edited by macdonald; 10-12-19 at 07:37 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    When you give all the items it opens the plot. You may need to force close to see the arrows. I did write some notes in the goal page. Can you confirm what goal you're on.
    Thomas says in the goal book:
    Duke enjoys skulking not far from the academy grounds, come, let me show you - expand to duke's lair goal.I think that is goal 5.

The goal w the collected items disappeared after I finished the last troll camp collection of ... is it the spell book page? And then the Thomas dialogue showed up.

I don't have anything in my goal book to give the collected items. : ( unless I am missing what I am supposed to do? Your help appreciated.

Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Update, i used close to 1400 gems to skip part 2, sigh.. now that im onto more of the story fangbeasts now drop bottles again.
    Not sure if that was a coincidence or not.
    But real sad i had to use those gems, good thing a poor pensioner like me can afford them.
    Not sure if ill play any more stories after i finish this one.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    Thomas says in the goal book:
    Duke enjoys skulking not far from the academy grounds, come, let me show you - expand to duke's lair goal.I think that is goal 5.

The goal w the collected items disappeared after I finished the last troll camp collection of ... is it the spell book page? And then the Thomas dialogue showed up.

I don't have anything in my goal book to give the collected items. : ( unless I am missing what I am supposed to do? Your help appreciated.

Thanks!
    Thanks! Yes you're on goal 5. Bring up the yellow expansion arrows on that plot. You give them to the expansion plot on that screen to unlock the lair. Once given the Lair shrinks to a 2x2 smaller building with a 22h timer. You should be good to go now! let me know you expanded ok!

Fashion Designer
    Add me to the list. I've caught the "No spellbooks from troll camp" bug.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Thanks! Yes you're on goal 5. Bring up the yellow expansion arrows on that plot. You give them to the expansion plot on that screen to unlock the lair. Once given the Lair shrinks to a 2x2 smaller building with a 22h timer. You should be good to go now! let me know you expanded ok!
    Magic! It wasn't showing the yellow arrow before, and. Now it did! Whatever faerie dust you sprinkled, thank you! : )

Now on goal 6, visiting the lair for the page, and I understand it could take me the better part of a week. Thanks agai!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast