Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dark and Broody Side Goal Issue: Seasonal Recipes not Added

Nightclub Owner

Dark and Broody Side Goal Issue: Seasonal Recipes not Added

I've checked on both iOS and Android but the Bat Wings, Mummy Pizza and Candy Corn Pizza have not been relisted in the games which is a shame since the Side Goal requires them...

Farm Supplier

I agree

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I've checked on both iOS and Android but the Bat Wings, Mummy Pizza and Candy Corn Pizza have not been relisted in the games which is a shame since the Side Goal requires them...
    I just went through all the basic appliances and then checked for the old appliance that use two have it and I cannot find anything to cook these side goal recipes on.

Nightclub Owner
    Yeah, they were removed from all the apps ages ago. We've just got to wait for the team to add them it seems. Usually they do this pretty quickly, I expect we'll see results before their work day is over. Fingers crossed!

Executive Chef
    I hope they come back permanently.!!

Farm Supplier

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Yeah, they were removed from all the apps ages ago. We've just got to wait for the team to add them it seems. Usually they do this pretty quickly, I expect we'll see results before their work day is over. Fingers crossed!
    I wish I could feel as positive as you but still waiting on notifications to be fixed so not holding my breath 😖

Host(ess)
    It looks like they would make sure the recipes needed were restored before releasing goals.

Host(ess)

Dark and Broody goal

Recipes not showing for side goal, time is being lost ugh.

New Resident
    I can't find the the bat wings , mummy pizza , candy corn pizza for the side goal , which does look interesting ! I did put out all the appropriate ovens , and grills .

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Volab100 View Post
    I can't find the the bat wings , mummy pizza , candy corn pizza for the side goal , which does look interesting ! I did put out all the appropriate ovens , and grills .
    Just got bat wings on basic grill, and candy corn pizza on basic oven. Waiting on last one ��
    Last edited by theladon; 10-10-19 at 02:00 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast