Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: GOAL: Dark and Broody - 2019 Oct 10 (15 Days)

Executive Chef
    It so late for me to talk as I have real life problem in way. But anyway. It Halloween goal nonetheless, I guess it not that bad. However the Gothic Garden do not look Halloween at all. It just look like child that mill about in normal garden as I can see.

But the food is nice, and so is the side goal. I have only see it 1 time in other person restaurant before so that good that it now available

I love the food that they bring back. So nice job!!!
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Thanks for posting the information on goals i cant help but say this last goal was disappointing (restaurant story) the prize is a garden with butterflies? None of the prizes seemed very halloween... Do you know if there be a better halloween goal coming up? I hope so. Thanks 😊 leo

Executive Chef
    Is this just happening to me, but the new drink appliance is making it awkward to place in another area.. I've stopped the app and restarted device and it's still being awkward. Here is a print screen shot Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20191023_144224.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	105.1 KB 
ID:	53514

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Is this just happening to me, but the new drink appliance is making it awkward to place in another area.. I've stopped the app and restarted device and it's still being awkward. Here is a print screen shot Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20191023_144224.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	105.1 KB 
ID:	53514
    Moved to the goal thread. This issue has already been reported by multiple other players within this thread and in the Bugs forum. The team is currently working on a fix; updates will be posted as they are received.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678