Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Dark and Broody - 2019 Oct 10 (15 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Final display of Both 1st and 2nd dishes of 1st oven are very good looking and presentable. Thank you and hope rest will be beautifull too.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks AnnirasSweets to help me to learn how to post pic in forums.

I still only have bat wings i habe looked where everyone says they are over and over and they are just not there

Host(ess)
    I'm still having notifaction problems on both games it's gonna be hard to do this goal and Bakery Story goal! Do they not care about Android users!? I've uninstalled reinstalled the game emailed storm8 dissapointly they could not answer me! What do I do I can't do goals cuz of this bug!?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 391000 View Post
    I'm still having notifaction problems on both games it's gonna be hard to do this goal and Bakery Story goal! Do they not care about Android users!? I've uninstalled reinstalled the game emailed storm8 dissapointly they could not answer me! What do I do I can't do goals cuz of this bug!?
    There's nothing players can do on their end other than wait for support to fix the issue. They are aware of the problem and working on it, here's the current thread on the Notifications issue: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-notifications

Quote Originally Posted by Jessfoltz34 View Post
    I still only have bat wings i habe looked where everyone says they are over and over and they are just not there
    Are you saying you cannot find the Mummy Pizza or Candy Corn Pizza on your Basic Oven? If you're above level 14 you should have both, they should be on the first two pages of the Lunch Menu. If you're at the right level and running the current version of the app but still aren't seeing the recipes, you'll need to contact support.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 10-11-19 at 10:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    I just found them on mine. The Bat Wings are under the Lunch Tab on the Grill. The others are on the Oven under Lunch.
    The Candy Corn Pizza is my favorite recipe. I love Candy Corn. My favorite candy.
    Hi Amy, if you love Candy Corn, you should try the new candy corn popcorn at Trader Joe's. Yummo
    American Gothicplaying FS since 2010
    TexasMade on RS

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by 391000 View Post
    I do not get them either. Luckily, at work, my breaks are 2 hrs apart. That makes it easy for me to check on the food and serve/prepare as necessary. Playing on my phone helps because I can just note the time if I need to. At home, I just glance at the clock when I finish preparing my last bakery's recipes. I login a few hours later and serve/prepare. I suppose I open the game about 6 times per day (less when the recipes are longer). I only cook long recipes (5+ hrs) when sleeping. Otherwise, stoves are empty. I just make sure to prepare them right before falling asleep - so I don't burn them or have to stay awake to keep from burning them.

A tip that may be useful is to build 5 of the first goal stoves quickly, then 6 of the 2nd goal stoves. I normally have days left on the timer that way. In fact, on Bakery Story, I am already halfway done on the 2nd stove. I built four ovens the first day, built the last one the next day, and started on the 2nd stove the day after. It makes the goals fly by that way.

Farm Supplier
    While I like the idea of a Gothic theme, I do not see anything that is gothic related. The colors are, perhaps, but when I think Gothic, I think of gargoyles, tall cathedrals, and flying buttresses. I don't really get the kids playing in a field of flowers. The wall is more Baroque than Gothic, but it is pretty. I do like the floors and the blood fountain. I can't wait to see that in my cafe.

Rhino Keeper
    Malignant linguine. Final display of 3rd recipe from 1st oven. Not bad.

Rhino Keeper
    I have a problem with the second recipe. It does not show on the oven. If I tap on it I see the remaining cooking time but I see an empty oven.
    I also had the same with the nightmare trap. I could buy it but it was a empty space. Also in the list.

Am I the only one?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast