Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Dark and Broody - 2019 Oct 10 (15 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    I have notification problems too

Farm Supplier
    So true it?s so disappointing that the the main goal prizes are terrible. The side goal prize is awesome. Would have rather had any of the older goal prizes who wants grass on a Halloween prize?

Farm Supplier
    Me too the main goal prizes lack that Halloween design what weee they thinking.

Farm Supplier
    The food should have beer in a Halloween design so you can see right away it is creepy. Like the Frankenstein cupcakes or eyeball soup. It?s a shame none of the recipes were designed to look Halloween.

Question: will the side goal recipes disappear when the goal ends so that i should keep cooking them now, even after I complete the goal steps, until I master them?
    American Gothicplaying FS since 2010
    TexasMade on RS

I live in New Zealand. Just outside Christchurch in the south island.
    I was really excited when the wallpaper and tiles came out for this goal and the oven and drink maker are very pretty. All good so far. Then I got the wardrobe, it looked lovely in the pictures but once I got it and put in my Restaurant it's tiny! and doesn't look the part I thought it would in my Restaurant. I love the colour and what it looks like it's just too small to make sense to me. The people are bigger than it. Why can't things be done to a bigger size?

I'm loving the recipe presentations recently!! Yay!!

Rhino Keeper
    Perfidious poached pear. 1st recipe of 2nd appliance. Coulourful decent display.

I wish that how they gradually fixed the display problem, they soon fix the problems of all users relating display and notification.

Hey guys and ladies. Question gor you. Can we delete gifts from our gift folder?

I have a problem with the nightmare trap too. In my case, I can see it but I can't buy it.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast