Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Dark and Broody - 2019 Oct 10 (15 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    I got candy corn pizza and bat wings, but cannot find mummy pizza
    Keep looking it’s there

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LIDA3209 View Post
    I cooked the first recipe in the first appliance. I tapped it when it was finished to go on the new counter. IT DISAPPEARED!!! It?s no where to be found. Another glitch- please check it out and have it fixed. Not worth cooking if the recipes just disappear into thin air
    Mine is. Restart your device if needed

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Same here! They're not showing up on the counters at all, but they're counting towards the goal. I wanted to see what it was like on a counter
    I just found them,they went onto an empty counter. Look around your restaurant- they’re probably there too

I just found them on mine. The Bat Wings are under the Lunch Tab on the Grill. The others are on the Oven under Lunch.
    The Candy Corn Pizza is my favorite recipe. I love Candy Corn. My favorite candy.
    ​Amy

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LIDA3209 View Post
    I just found them,they went onto an empty counter. Look around your restaurant- they’re probably there too
    Yeah I have loads of foods scattered on counters and I just checked and saw it hidden away

Fashion Designer
    thank you!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    I just found them on mine. The Bat Wings are under the Lunch Tab on the Grill. The others are on the Oven under Lunch.
    The Candy Corn Pizza is my favorite recipe. I love Candy Corn. My favorite candy.

Nightclub Owner
    I'm really happy with all of the goal items but the main goal prize is super disappointing. I thought they'd moved on from giving us kids playing in a yard for every goal prize. It's especially ill-fitting for this theme I think.

At least the other items/recipes are decent and returning seasonal recipes is always a plus in my book. I just hope this is the last yard scene we get!

Executive Chef
    I had completely forgotten about the Bat Wings & Candy Corn Pizza recipes, didn't even remember I had mastered them long ago.

This goal has a ghoulish touch especially the purple wardrobe and the fountain which looks like it is oozing blood but the final prize is not that gothic.

Overall it's good, the side goal is even better.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    Disappointed with the childish nature of the Gothic Garden prize. Another variation on kids in a garden. The side challenge prize is more appropriate.

Rhino Keeper
    Love the side goal prize and old recipes they brought back! Also the servings are actually..( dare I say)...good? A welcome relief from the paltry servings we get for regular goal recipes. It's sad too, because a lot of the goal recipes are really cool

The main goal prize- issa no for me, dawg

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast