Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Dark and Broody - 2019 Oct 10 (15 Days)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Here's a link to the thread that explains how to add images: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...o-On-The-Forum

If you have an issue with your appliance, you should post in the Bugs Forum where the post is more likely to get the attention it needs: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues

Thank you. 😍

Your fountain doesn't look funny when you rotate it while it's cooking?

Ah, got it.

This isn't happening to anyone else's appliance?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20191015-053321.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	133.8 KB 
ID:	53424  

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenfudge View Post
    Ah, got it.

I'm not on that step yet, still working on Goal 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenfudge View Post
    Ah, got it.

This is happening to my appliances, as well.

Also on android.

Farm Supplier
    same here, the food seems to be floating in midair
    when you rotate the fountain it moves to the next square on the right side and the food suddenly fits onto the appliance

Quote Originally Posted by Falconera View Post
    same here, the food seems to be floating in midair
    when you rotate the fountain it moves to the next square on the right side and the food suddenly fits onto the appliance
    I'm glad others are noticing.

We can't be the only four people this is happening to. I'm really surprised no one else is reporting this issue. It is a big problem and needs to be fixed asap.

I really like the fountain and would like to use it in different positions.
    Last edited by suertuda; 10-16-19 at 08:52 PM.

Host(ess)
    I don't like how the food is displayed over/not over the appliance either, but am OK with it as it doesn't really affect how I play the game. I doubt it will get fixed. There is a problem with the Sept. 19 Bakery goal where the chairs can only be sat in if they are faced the wrong way. To my mind a bigger problem and not yet fixed after almost a month. So IF they fix this problem it probably will be long after the goal is done.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Zxtra1 View Post
    I don't like how the food is displayed over/not over the appliance either, but am OK with it as it doesn't really affect how I play the game. I doubt it will get fixed. There is a problem with the Sept. 19 Bakery goal where the chairs can only be sat in if they are faced the wrong way. To my mind a bigger problem and not yet fixed after almost a month. So IF they fix this problem it probably will be long after the goal is done.
    The appliance issue has been flagged with the team, refer to post 1 for link.

Here's a link for the BS issue which has since been resolved: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...rong-direction

Host(ess)
    Thanks for telling me the Bakery thing is fixed. I swear I tried the chairs just yesterday and no one sat in them. Now I can put them out again. Guess I should have checked today before posting. Thanks again for ALL your help.

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07;1598t824
    I had completely forgotten about the Bat Wings & Candy Corn Pizza recipes, didn't even remember I had mastered them long ago.

This goal has a ghoulish touch especially the purple wardrobe and the fountain which looks like it is oozing blood but the final prize is not that gothic.

Overall it's good, the side goal is even better.
    The final prize is woeful, but I don't do goals for the prize. I do them for the new appliance/recipes. Once in a while the goal prize is half decent. :-)

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast