Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/10: Jack the Clipper | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Well, real life got in the way the last few weeks so there is absolutely no way I will gather enough points to collect all of the prizes. I've upgraded the building completely and collected all the faeries so really, I'll just be losing out on a walker which isn't too concerning for me. Still, it feels downright weird not completing an event, lol!
    Totally understand that feeling. But take heart...if ever there was an event to not complete, this one is right up there. All you're missing out on is the walker, and imho he's honestly not that great. If you've managed to fully upgrade the building you'll have the chance for trade tickets post event...so you've accomplished the best this event had to offer! Good luck with the next one!
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Thank you RonjaR82! Good to know that Barber Shoppe might be useful in future, thanks for this news as well!

Fashion Designer
    I didn't get the Pompadore Pig so crafted another Wilbur to reduce my sadness.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Rhino Keeper
    Done at least 18-20 adventures and still no pig would be nice if after a certain amount of adventures you get the pig. The bottleneck was getting the hairs. It seemed like they really didn?t want to drop during the last couple of days. Hopefully next time I?ll be able to get the adventure prize and not have to spend as much nuggets as I did this time trying to get it. That or they change it to golden eggs they can have my golden eggs.

My first collection, post-event, from the Barber Shoppe yielded 2 Trade Tickets

But it seems to still have a 2-hour timer. Maybe I’ll need to restart my game?

Yep, after a restart, the Barbe Shoppe’s timer now shows 5:30. How odd
    Last edited by deadpixel; 10-23-19 at 06:11 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I learnt an important lesson today. If you don’t collect the reward from your adventure before the time elapses you get nothing. I always thought as long as you started the quest beforehand you still got the rewards. Nope I was wrong. Oops. Lesson learnt.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    My first collection, post-event, from the Barber Shoppe yielded 2 Trade Tickets

But it seems to still have a 2-hour timer. Maybe I?ll need to restart my game?

Yep, after a restart, the Barbe Shoppe?s timer now shows 5:30. How odd
    Congratulations on completing your tasks.

Overall I am happy with this event. After my mistake of two Melvins the final chests gave me exactly 50 of the final petal and I was able to get Wilbur too! This was the first time putting animals in my town square so it gave me the idea of putting more. I put the birthday goat in front of the stage with the monkey and empty seats and other deco so that its like his birthday party. Debating to put animals in other places as I have so many in other places, but may move hamlet from my literature and arts and park him in front of the library. Open to all ideas

I also got that last raven, got a gem sale and another skelacorn so overall happy. The pace was just right, sadly no pig from 1-2 adventures a day, but I rarely get lucky there and didn?t really like him anyway. They mainly helped with red wigs.

Hope everyone else is happy and cant wait to see tomorrow! Hoping for lots of ravens as I don?t want to spend gems or too many. Good luck tomorrow everyone
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Executive Chef
    I upgraded the barber shop to level 6 on Monday and was able to complete all the faerie things. Like others, I didn't bother with trying to get 1000 scissors.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    I didn't get the Pompadore Pig so crafted another Wilbur to reduce my sadness.
    I didn't get enough talinium faeries for Suzie, but had enough for a second Wilbur, so I'm crafting him now (in my second kingdom).
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil