Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/10: Jack the Clipper | event information on page 1

I was sure Jack the Clipper is an energy dropper. So I used gems several tmes to speed up Ivy's hut and last two nights i set alarm clock for every two hours for collecting scissors from Barber Shoppe. During day time i cannot collect often due to my work where i am not allowed to use my iPad. Today i got Jack and he is just useless citizen in my crowded kingdom. Now my gems are wasted and i have headache, i am so disappointed. Don't know why i was absolutely sure that Jack drops energy. So stupid situation...

Farm Supplier
    I’m confused with the Fairy Atrium. As in I’m scared to craft anything in case I need a max number of fairy’s to craft this last prize. I remember needing 70 from a prior event. I’m guessing this final craft/prize will have to be revealed very soon as the event is nearly over. I guess I’m rambling and confusing myself. I thought these final crafts had been revealed sooner in past events. The Talinium fairy looks like another one (I think there are two that are golden/yellow) and it’s throwing me off. Hope this made sense to someone LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by madameleota13 View Post
    I’m confused with the Fairy Atrium. As in I’m scared to craft anything in case I need a max number of fairy’s to craft this last prize. I remember needing 70 from a prior event. I’m guessing this final craft/prize will have to be revealed very soon as the event is nearly over. I guess I’m rambling and confusing myself. I thought these final crafts had been revealed sooner in past events. The Talinium fairy looks like another one (I think there are two that are golden/yellow) and it’s throwing me off. Hope this made sense to someone LOL!
    There are only four items you need to craft in the Faerie Atrium, the Scissors, Wilber, Melvin, and Suzie. The coins are optional and you may want to craft them after you've got the four main items since the Faeries do not carry over to the next event.

As for the "Locked by goal" item at the end of the list of items that can be crafted, I don't recall ever seeing it unlocked in previous events.
    Last edited by deadpixel; 10-23-19 at 12:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GameAddicted007 View Post
    I was sure Jack the Clipper is an energy dropper. So I used gems several tmes to speed up Ivy's hut and last two nights i set alarm clock for every two hours for collecting scissors from Barber Shoppe. During day time i cannot collect often due to my work where i am not allowed to use my iPad. Today i got Jack and he is just useless citizen in my crowded kingdom. Now my gems are wasted and i have headache, i am so disappointed. Don't know why i was absolutely sure that Jack drops energy. So stupid situation...
    Perhaps it is because page one originally listed him as a dropper. His real classification as a "citizen" was updated only recently.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by madameleota13 View Post
    No 'Final Crafts' like deadpixel says. Everything is optional, just craft what you like most.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GameAddicted007 View Post
    I'm so sorry.
    At least the Fully upgraded Barber Shoppe is gonna drop Trade Tickets. (not sure if it's guaranteed or 'a chance to')
    So that's something, but of course that can never make up for the disappointment of thinking you're getting an energy dropper and getting a walker. (and investing so much in game resources, real money and real sleep time)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    There are only four items you need to craft in the Faerie Atrium, the Scissors, Wilber, Melvin, and Suzie. The coins are optional and you may want to craft them after you've got the four main items since the Faeries do not carry over to the next event.

As for the "Locked by goal" item at the end of the list of items that can be crafted, I don't recall ever seeing it unlocked in previous events.
    Thanks to everyone that replied. I messed up somehow on the very first atrium event (did something dumb I can?t quite remember) so I?ve been worried on the subsequent events. Somewhere along the line I really confused myself. Thanks again for clearing this up!

Nightclub Owner
    Well, real life got in the way the last few weeks so there is absolutely no way I will gather enough points to collect all of the prizes. I've upgraded the building completely and collected all the faeries so really, I'll just be losing out on a walker which isn't too concerning for me. Still, it feels downright weird not completing an event, lol!

Rhino Keeper
    I just upgraded the barber shoppe in both my kingdoms. I'm not going to bother getting the 1000 points for Jack the Clipper, I think I won't even have enough time in kingdom 2 anyway. In kingdom 2 I haven't gathered enough talinium faeries for Suzy. I'm trying to decide wether it's worth spending 24 gems for her. I don't think it is and I expect to get her in kingdom 1 with the last chests, when the new goals for today appear.

I did a couple adventures to get one red hair, just so I wouldn't be stressed to upgrade the barber shoppe in time. No special piggie came back with the knights.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Finished everything up last night. I got all three animals, a completely leveled up barbershop, and Sweeney Todd. I am happy to have a new walker since I am not as advanced as others and this will only be my second nonstandard queendom resident.

Like others, I am relieved this was such a chill event. I am happy to have a trade ticket dropper and a walker but pretty much everything else is going into storage. They are cute but a bit whimsical for my queendom aesthetic.

Onto the next event!