Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/10: Jack the Clipper | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    In a past CS event, I sent out over forty adventures in an attempt to win the special item; but did not even manage to get one to be stolen by a rollback (I mean I did not even get one at all). After that, I swore that I wouldn't be suckered again and have kept my oath and my energy
    Me too! I'm sure they lost a lot of participants this way/ a lot of players react by just not trying anymore.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Did the update. I took the last event (The Fast and the Fluttering - August 2019) with the same pattern and replaced the names when I made my inventory list. I was not expecting a citizen but a dropper.
    Thanks for the update ShibuyaCloth!

My Suzie also dropped Creep Tooth and Silver
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 10-22-19 at 04:53 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Congrats to you! I had gotten the pig after only 5 adventures. In past events, I have sometimes used an inordinate amount of gems to get a desired item. It engenders tremendous love and loyalty to the game when we feel that these endeavors are possible, even if they are somewhat difficult. Then we are more apt to part with our money. Best of luck to all as this event finishes. Maybe some of these prizes will show up as Black Friday deals. Fingers crossed!
    I tried many adventures. I didn't get as many red hair drops as I hoped, but at least received a few. I still didn't get the pig though. I even tried another adventure after I planned to stop, still no luck. Glad you were able to get one, but I think I'm still 0 for however many different adventures we've had. Really wish S8 wouldn't be as stingy or would change their random generator. The same people seem to receive the special item and the rest of us don't seem to. Also bad when there is a goal tied to getting the random drop. I know I had way more than 5 adventures. Shouldn't that be taken into consideration? At least 12 adventures last event.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Farm Supplier
    I only did one barber adventure because I have been burned so many times with no special prize reward. The cost of these adventures can be steep, especially with gold nuggets which are difficult to replenish. So I spend resources for only one adventure.

I suggest S8 guarantee the random prize after a certain number of adventures, say 8 or 10. Many more kingdoms would participate if there were an eventual guarantee. But, as it stands, I don't and will not fall for this again because it is so unfair. And it would smack of a gambling addiction.

Executive Chef
    Has the faerie Atrium goals gone for everyone? I have the goals to get chests, but my Atrium trades are gone.
    And on that subject, I did 2 trades for 1000 coins- got 0.
    But I did scissors, Melvin,Wilbur, and Suzi with no problems.

Farm Supplier
    The chests I just got are all marked "expired" and can't be chopped. Anyone else with this problem?

The chests are choppable again. With luck I can get Suzie tomorrow.
    Last edited by XmasCraft; 10-22-19 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Update

I did. I had just crafted Susie too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by XmasCraft View Post
    The chests I just got are all marked "expired" and can't be chopped. Anyone else with this problem?
    "Snap". See above.

Executive Chef
    Now the trades are back. Good grief. I'm not going to bother with it.
    The coin trade is still a bust.
    Last edited by riverly; 10-22-19 at 08:00 PM.

Farm Supplier
    I was able to finish my barbershop today. I will not earn Jack because I need another 14 collections in less than 21 hours, but I don’t need another walker. I managed to craft Wilbur and Melvin. They look cute outside the barbershop. I just need 3 more fairies to craft Suzie. Fingers crossed for opportunities to earn trunks in the morning. This has been a nice event. There were no prizes I needed, but it was entertaining and low stress.