Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 351

Thread: Castle Story 10/10: Jack the Clipper | event information on page 1

  1. #231
    Storm8 Staff SgtBeebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by Amore1234567 View Post
    What the HECK???? My goal changed from 6 of each to 8 of each? S8, if you made a mistake by giving me an easier goal, then you own it! And YOU take responsibility for your error. Don?t put it on me. I budgeted my energy and time for 6 of each.
    Also, this had better not be a walker if you bait and switched! ��
    Hello there!
    Jack the Clipper will be a citizen for Town Square, and the final stage of the Barber Shoppe will drop Trade Tickets post event.

    The amount needed for the upgrading the Barber Shoppe has not been adjusted. The goal has just been adjusted to reflect the amount you need. Hope this helps!

  2. #232
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    817
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    The Barber Shoppe will drop Trade Tickets post event at level 6
    Fantastic!

  3. #233
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    224
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    Hello there!
    Jack the Clipper will be a citizen for Town Square, and the final stage of the Barber Shoppe will drop Trade Tickets post event.

    The amount needed for the upgrading the Barber Shoppe has not been adjusted. The goal has just been adjusted to reflect the amount you need. Hope this helps!
    Gtreat!!

  4. #234
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    301
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    Hello there!
    Jack the Clipper will be a citizen for Town Square, and the final stage of the Barber Shoppe will drop Trade Tickets post event.

    The amount needed for the upgrading the Barber Shoppe has not been adjusted. The goal has just been adjusted to reflect the amount you need. Hope this helps!
    Thanks for the comment/ clarification! Great news indeed!
    It was getting pretty negative here.

  5. #235
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    The Barber Shoppe will drop Trade Tickets post event at level 6
    Good news, but...is it a chance to drop trade tickets or at least one every collection?

    Just got my raven queen, I think she's beautiful
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

  6. #236
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    286
    So I upgraded my barber shop to level 6 and it still looks rough-that's disappointing. I though the holes in the roof would be fixed!

  7. #237
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    11,702
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    So I upgraded my barber shop to level 6 and it still looks rough-that's disappointing. I though the holes in the roof would be fixed!
    Shouldn't be any holes in the roof. Look at the pics on page 1 from ShibuyaCloth. If at L6 yours doesn't look like that then reinstalling may correct graphics issues.

  8. #238
    Nightclub Owner meme1098's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    7,458
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    So I upgraded my barber shop to level 6 and it still looks rough-that's disappointing. I though the holes in the roof would be fixed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Shouldn't be any holes in the roof. Look at the pics on page 1 from ShibuyaCloth. If at L6 yours doesn't look like that then reinstalling may correct graphics issues.
    Shibuyacloth's pic looks great but my lv.6 barber shop looks that way as well.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	33C35E9F-2369-49B4-BEDE-CDB473CE9831.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	825.9 KB 
ID:	53440

    As you can see, many shingles missing. Reinstalling did no good. It's still missing shingles.
    Last edited by meme1098; 10-17-19 at 06:48 AM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne 🔘♌️❌❌{🔷}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

  9. #239
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    286
    I uninstalled and reinstalled (terrifying by the way) and it still looks bad. StormID: neferlala kingdom Stone Bridge

  10. #240
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Coburg, Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    662
    That must be a mistake cause it’s the same as LVL4 and LVL5.
    Storm8 must have accidentally put the wrong animation in.
    Storm8 please fix. Thanks

Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •