Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/10: Jack the Clipper | event information on page 1

Whoa I missed the memo that the raven queen drops energy. Yay! I also love her look.

Rhino Keeper
    What the HECK???? My goal changed from 6 of each to 8 of each? S8, if you made a mistake by giving me an easier goal, then you own it! And YOU take responsibility for your error. Don?t put it on me. I budgeted my energy and time for 6 of each.
    Also, this had better not be a walker if you bait and switched! 😡

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Amore1234567 View Post
    What the HECK???? My goal changed from 6 of each to 8 of each? S8, if you made a mistake by giving me an easier goal, then you own it! And YOU take responsibility for your error. Don?t put it on me. I budgeted my energy and time for 6 of each.
    Also, this had better not be a walker if you bait and switched! ��
    The goal says six but when you click to expand you need eight of each. Prize for upgrading barber shop is a wig stand decoration. And prize for collecting 1000 scissors is a walker.

Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    The goal says six but when you click to expand you need eight of each. Prize for upgrading barber shop is a wig stand decoration. And prize for collecting 1000 scissors is a walker.
    Yes...wondering why I did this goal. S8 we have enough walkers to choke a horse! And can't put them all out anyway! So what's the point?
    Plus....I have over 5700 crowns but nothing I care to use them on! You can do way better than this!!!
    That barbershop better be worth all this effort after the goal is over!!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    While I knew he would be a walker, I hoped he could just hang out stationary outside the barbershop drumming up business, instead of roaming throughout the kingdom brandishing a scissor.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Yes...wondering why I did this goal. S8 we have enough walkers to choke a horse! And can't put them all out anyway! So what's the point?
    Plus....I have over 5700 crowns but nothing I care to use them on! You can do way better than this!!!
    Agree. I am super tired of walkers as "grand prizes". I usually don't have more than a few out in my queendom anyway. Not sure I'll even bother collecting from the Barber Shoppe once I've reached the 2nd raven prize(already won the raven queen but would like to craft some duplicate items). Plan to take my time, but will upgrade the shoppe to level 6 in case it DOES end up dropping useful stuff in the end...but I'm not holding out too much hope.
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Fashion Designer
    All I need now are some wigs to finish upgrading. I sent out my 5th and final adventure yesterday not hoping for the pig but just for wigs and I ended up getting Elvis as well. Neat! I hope everyone who is actually trying to get him does.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    My thoughts exactly. Wish I had kept my energy. All feels a bit lame TBH. I really dislike walkers and I don’t need another building which just drops coins.

Rhino Keeper
    So, nobody knows what the barber shoppe will drop post event? If it's just coins it will hardly be worth the effort of upgrading. I only started this event to get some ravens and I'll be done with that tonight.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

The Barber Shoppe will drop Trade Tickets post event at level 6