Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/10: Jack the Clipper | event information on page 1

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The following issues have been resolved. Please force close your game. If it's still not working for you head over to the dedicated thread in the bugs forum.

• The "Locked by Goal" crafts for the Jack the Clipper event
    • Barber Trade adventure restored
    • Academy crafts and drops that were missing from Farmhouse, Workshop, and Keep have been restored
    • We couldn't find any issue with Fangbeast Bottled Shadow drops so those haven't been changed

Executive Chef
    What about the issue that Troll Camp has stopped dropping Troll Spellbooks?
    + In my game there is STILL issue with the Fanbeast dropping Bottled Shadows - I have fought over 20 of them - NOTHING.

Farm Supplier
    Is Ivy not a guaranteed drop for red hair? Trying to figure out if I lost it in a reset or simply didn’t receive it on my first collection. I think I lost it in reset because I just got the same message repeated to start that goal.....but Ivy’s timer is now just under 12 hours and did not reset. I had not collected from Ivy for days and only collected after the game required I do so.

Rhino Keeper
    SpiritWind...
    Has not been fixed in my kingdom. I've forced closed and all, but still no adventure in my keep after upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    What about the issue that Troll Camp has stopped dropping Troll Spellbooks?
    Oh dear. They haven't stopped though. I think you should reach out to Support and I'll ask your game is checked too given the issue seems isolated to your game. If we can keep issues posted only in bugs forum it helps me escalate and track issues.

I've noticed the Barber Trade adventure still missing and have escalated again.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueDagger View Post
    SpiritWind...
    Has not been fixed in my kingdom. I've forced closed and all, but still no adventure in my keep after upgrade.
    Same. Force close, no adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've noticed the Barber Trade adventure still missing and have escalated again.
    It's back now

Is anybody else having trouble spawning wigged out trolls?

I’ve chopped a tonne of fur trees and have only spawned skunkupines and fangbeasts. The only wigged out troll I’ve spawned so far came from the wigged out troll trap I got for completing the last goal.

Quote Originally Posted by daddyoooz View Post
    When skunks are the monster of choice for an event, to minimize frustration with either not spawning skunks or spawning everything but skunks, I use harvesting corn with the harvest boost on. MAX return for the effort.

Did this upon 1st gameplay this morning and now have 33 spines. (If this event is similar to others like it, you'll need a total of 45 spines for the entire event. 22 crafts of 2 each + 1 for storage.) The remaining spines I usually pick up in the adventure over the remaining time of the event.

Note: I used at least 1,000 corn to get these spines... but likely only about 300 energy... with the harvest boost return.

Now I can just focus on (and always have parked) a wigged out troll for my needs at hand. And the rest of the event is monster free.
    Ooh that?s a pretty handy trick which I?ll have to try next time. I now I just need to get the wigged out trolls to start spawning and I?m off. Grrr.