Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/10: Jack the Clipper | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Basically the raven items are deco. They're neat though. Now I need to decide to try for Melvin, Suzi, and Willlllber . (Mr. Ed reference unknown to most).
    Of course, of course!

got the griffin & raven, now hoping I get enough drops from faerie chests to get Something! (besides the coin trade)
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    My first collection from the raven lamp post was about 300 coins. Seems odd for a 22 hour timer.

Is this similar to what others have experienced?
    Yes. I got exactly 344 coins. :-/

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by dewdropfaery View Post
    All of my event related crafts and the quest say ?locked by goal? but they ARE the current task
    Is anyone else experiencing this?
    Yes. Head over to the bugs thread.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    Where oh where have all the skunkupines gone?
    I'm probably going to jinx myself, but the fur tree is spawning skunks quite well for me. If I've done my math correctly, I only need 26 more skunks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Yes. I got exactly 344 coins. :-/
    I also got 344 coins.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dewdropfaery View Post
    All of my event related crafts and the quest say ?locked by goal? but they ARE the current task
    Is anyone else experiencing this?
    Have you tried a force quit? I had to do one yesterday to unlock a goal in the Academy storyline.

Paddles are a random drop from the sawmills.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Says We need coconut trees.

I get get them from Aspen trees.
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Other trees (including Aspen trees for story line) will work for Coconut milk.
    Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl8888 View Post
    Fruit trees also working for coconut milk.
    Maple trees also work.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by milhouse001 View Post
    All I seem to be able to spawn at the moment are fangbeasts. I?ve only managed to spawn 1 skunkupine in the last 4 hours. Very annoying.
    When skunks are the monster of choice for an event, to minimize frustration with either not spawning skunks or spawning everything but skunks, I use harvesting corn with the harvest boost on. MAX return for the effort.

Did this upon 1st gameplay this morning and now have 33 spines. (If this event is similar to others like it, you'll need a total of 45 spines for the entire event. 22 crafts of 2 each + 1 for storage.) The remaining spines I usually pick up in the adventure over the remaining time of the event.

Note: I used at least 1,000 corn to get these spines... but likely only about 300 energy... with the harvest boost return.

Now I can just focus on (and always have parked) a wigged out troll for my needs at hand. And the rest of the event is monster free.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyoooz View Post
    When skunks are the monster of choice for an event, to minimize frustration with either not spawning skunks or spawning everything but skunks, I use harvesting corn with the harvest boost on. MAX return for the effort.

Did this upon 1st gameplay this morning and now have 33 spines. (If this event is similar to others like it, you'll need a total of 45 spines for the entire event. 22 crafts of 2 each + 1 for storage.) The remaining spines I usually pick up in the adventure over the remaining time of the event.

Note: I used at least 1,000 corn to get these spines... but likely only about 300 energy... with the harvest boost return.

Now I can just focus on (and always have parked) a wigged out troll for my needs at hand. And the rest of the event is monster free.
    That is an interesting strategy, thanks for the tip! I just used up almost all my corn for an elven trade, so I can even use some corn. I'm only hesitating because I'm rather low on silver runes.

Apologies already but has anyone completed the trade and received the pig? I did one but didn't get him and just wondering if it is worth wasting what few nuggets I have on this pig - curious if his drops are any good??

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast