Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/10: Jack the Clipper | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    My best strategy for finding Skunkupines is chopping fur trees because we need so much furry sap for this event anyway. Of course there will be fangbeasts, but I welcome them, too, because they give Bottled Shadows needed for Benediction Brews.

My ravens resetted to 0. This happened once before. Anyone else having this problem? So far I did the 3 coin trades and crafted 3 rare animals during the hunt. Plus whatever ravens from this event so far.
    Last edited by janddolphins; 10-10-19 at 11:51 PM.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    crab apple trees also work for coconut milk. so i'm thinking any tree might work
    Whyever have I come here so late [dramabutton] and wasted my time on coconut trees when I have a WHOLE FOREST of crab apple trees after the last monster hunt still standing in my queendom!

Executive Chef
    First drop of Melvin was 1 wool, 1XP, and small amount of coins. Nothing to brag about, but he is very cute!

Rhino Keeper
    Is Jack the clipper just a walker or does he drop energy?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Not particularly worried about ravens. Just answering a question for a fellow player. I too would like to know what the end prizes will be for this event. Because walkers aren't really my thing and Halloween isn't my kind of holiday.

I'd really like to carry on with the main story line, but I'm currently stuck due to the farmhouses being appropriated for wigged out trolls. And speaking of wigged out trolls, that's a prize I'd like to win! They're cute.

I want a wigged out troll so bad, he would look great in my Queendom, s8 my gems are ready
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

All I seem to be able to spawn at the moment are fangbeasts. I’ve only managed to spawn 1 skunkupine in the last 4 hours. Very annoying.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Not particularly worried about ravens. Just answering a question for a fellow player. I too would like to know what the end prizes will be for this event. Because walkers aren't really my thing and Halloween isn't my kind of holiday.

I'd really like to carry on with the main story line, but I'm currently stuck due to the farmhouses being appropriated for wigged out trolls. And speaking of wigged out trolls, that's a prize I'd like to win! They're cute.
    totally agree and thanks for helping.. Just a little anxious.. I know the community can only report what they have seen and the help is very much appreciated. Just seems that for lower level players it helps to get a bit more insight on what the end goal will achieve. Helps them make a better decision to stick with Story or spend their already strapped resources to complete a timed goal. The sometimes lower requirements are a godsend for players under 47 and under.
    Thanks for eveyrhting you and the others do to help out the younglings))

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    First drop of Melvin was 1 wool, 1XP, and small amount of coins. Nothing to brag about, but he is very cute!
    Haha, I agree. They are all cute, especially Suzie! I hope I will manage to get all three of them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    My ravens resetted to 0. This happened once before. Anyone else having this problem? So far I did the 3 coin trades and crafted 3 rare animals during the hunt. Plus whatever ravens from this event so far.
    You should have ended the Monster Hunt with 99 Wandering Ravens. (if you were eligible for community prizes)
    It was a mistake, but everyone got filled up to 99. Mine didn't reset.
    You don't exactly have your lucky week, do you?

Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast