Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/10: Jack the Clipper | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    Is anyone currently going for the final upgrade and can confirm we need 8 of everything again? I saw that that is what it is on the first page but I didn?t know if that is known or an educated assumption.
    Exactly like the template... 8 of everything, no combs needed.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Exactly like the template... 8 of everything, no combs needed.
    I just started Goal 9 which is the final Goal of Jack the Clipper. It is asking for 6 of everything, not 8. I am a Level 50 player.

It is strange that my Goals are asking for 6 of each item, but when you tap the building itself, it asks for 8.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I just started Goal 9 which is the final Goal of Jack the Clipper. It is asking for 6 of everything, not 8. I am a Level 50 player.

It is strange that my Goals are asking for 6 of each item, but when you tap the building itself, it asks for 8.
    Just a guess the verbage for the lower level players may have been put in by mistake. I am sure the last upgrade for lower players is 6 of each

Rhino Keeper
    I'm lower level and it's six of everything.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    The red hair can also drop from the adventure/trade in the castle, but it's a rare drop, so no guarantee!
    This is now the only reason I send out adventures. I have zero hopes of ever getting the pig but fortunately I do get 1 red hair or 1 hairbrush from adventures most of the time.

On a a good note I finally got enough ravens to craft the raven sitting on a pumpkin. Woo hoo! I just finished that craft and got Ms. Raven Queen! Yay for me! I have about a million more wigs and hairbrushes to make but I'm smiling all the way

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    Just a guess the verbage for the lower level players may have been put in by mistake. I am sure the last upgrade for lower players is 6 of each
    I got so excited when I saw 6. This game does teach me to be patient!

Rhino Keeper
    I?m trying to figure out whether to bother... I?m picking and choosing this game because by the time you get to the last upgrade you need a ton of stuff & if I?m not getting trade tics or energy, I don?t try as hard....

Executive Chef
    The prize for levelling up the barber shop to level 6 is a wig stand and it is a decoration only. All that work for a decoration������

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    The prize for levelling up the barber shop to level 6 is a wig stand and it is a decoration only. All that work for a decoration������
    Yeah, that's nothing to write home about, but the real question is what the fully upgraded barber shop will drop post-event. If the shop only drops coins and/or some easy to obtain resource(s) and Jack the Clipper is a walker, then this event has dismal rewards. We'll see, I guess.

Fashion Designer
    Great concept of gathering ravens for the month of October.
    Was able to accessorize my Halloween area nicely, thank you S8!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1571.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	138.5 KB 
ID:	53421
    Queendom Name - Hyrule