Thread: Castle Story 10/10: Jack the Clipper | event information on page 1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    My ravens resetted to 0. This happened once before. Anyone else having this problem? So far I did the 3 coin trades and crafted 3 rare animals during the hunt. Plus whatever ravens from this event so far.
    You should have ended the Monster Hunt with 99 Wandering Ravens. (if you were eligible for community prizes)
    It was a mistake, but everyone got filled up to 99. Mine didn't reset.
    You don't exactly have your lucky week, do you?

I did not do all the goals so only got ravens for coin trades, two royal dark unicorns and one of the monkeys. Then for completing only one community goal, and 5 for the first two steps in the main goal here ( not sure if chests give) but with it at 0 or a random number like 3 its just doing what it wants. The number never seems complete. Additionally after my first ticket for the unicorn which was thankfully fixed I never received a confirmation. Looks like im sending another report and Ill post in bugs tonight.

After over 7k + taps I am tapped out but giving this one a try for the ravens. Just slow the first couple days. My restless nights will make up for it in collections. Not a goal for gems, what I get I get. A barber shoppe will be cute in my towns center. Its turning into a mini mall, one stop shop for all your needs and not only an indoor theater but a small courtyard with an outdoor one. If only I could expand fast enough!!!! Way too many places open. Any tricks? Good luck to all who are playing and I hope you get everything you want.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    You should have ended the Monster Hunt with 99 Wandering Ravens. (if you were eligible for community prizes)
    It was a mistake, but everyone got filled up to 99. Mine didn't reset.
    You don't exactly have your lucky week, do you?

Hey!?*? What?? Huh!?!!? 99 Ravens?? Whoa like some snake must have eaten all of my eggs I am still trying to get the first three items much less the Raven Chick. Then again I am used to my Kingdom falling short. My citizens are against me. I send my Knights out on 20+ Adventures and still not get the special drop or only getting Fangbeasts when I need Skunkupines. I live with the threat of revolution on a daily basis. I have such a lovely neck and it would be a shame to destroy its graceful lines. 😜