Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/10: Jack the Clipper | event information on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    OMGosh I got the pompadour pig! I cant remember ever getting the adventure animal! Plus the adventure dropped an Ivy wig too Wooo Hoo!
    Yeap I got the pig + a wig as well. Very pleased.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Yeap I got the pig + a wig as well. Very pleased.
    Congrats to you! I had gotten the pig after only 5 adventures. In past events, I have sometimes used an inordinate amount of gems to get a desired item. It engenders tremendous love and loyalty to the game when we feel that these endeavors are possible, even if they are somewhat difficult. Then we are more apt to part with our money. Best of luck to all as this event finishes. Maybe some of these prizes will show up as Black Friday deals. Fingers crossed!
    Last edited by Stymie52; 10-18-19 at 09:14 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    OMGosh I got the pompadour pig! I cant remember ever getting the adventure animal! Plus the adventure dropped an Ivy wig too Wooo Hoo!
    yay!!!
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Rhino Keeper
    NOW, I feel unlucky. I’ve never won an adventure animal and this time round, same thing - Zero pig and zero red wigs from the adventures. For this reason, I prefer event prizes as predictable rather than random.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by maridadi View Post
    NOW, I feel unlucky. I’ve never won an adventure animal and this time round, same thing - Zero pig and zero red wigs from the adventures. For this reason, I prefer event prizes as predictable rather than random.
    Come sit by me. I haven't got the pig either and I'm done trying. It's getting way too hard to get the silky fur this far into the event. My barbershop will have the final upgrade, if all goes well, tonight and then that's it for me. I may still try to get Suzie but I may not. We'll see.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maridadi View Post
    I'm so sorry venatemp.
    You are enthusiastic if you do win the prize and be happy for other people who win him.
    But at the same time it's not fun for people who try hard and don't get lucky.
    I wish it was fairer too.

I don't try anymore since the Gnome.
    First time I could put all my effort in it because it was finally an adventure that required golden apples, not nuggets.
    I did everything I possibly could and didn't win him. That really *****. So I understand the feeling.
    I only do 1 to 3 adventures now with the supplies I already have (if I have the nuggets), but don't get my hopes up for the prize anymore.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I'm so sorry venatemp.
    You are enthusiastic if you do win the prize and be happy for other people who win him.
    But at the same time it's not fun for people who try hard and don't get lucky.
    I wish it was fairer too.

I don't try anymore since the Gnome.
    First time I could put all my effort in it because it was finally an adventure that required golden apples, not nuggets.
    I did everything I possibly could and didn't win him. That really *****. So I understand the feeling.
    I only do 1 to 3 adventures now with the supplies I already have (if I have the nuggets), but don't get my hopes up for the prize anymore.
    <3 RonjaR82
    I totally agree with you!
    I rate this game at a 4.99 out of 5, the .01 in my opinion, is an opportunity for S8 to eliminate the random prizes.
    If a person puts the same effort in they should get the *same* prize.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Rhino Keeper
    I can confirm that Jack the Clipper is just a walker!

Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    <3 RonjaR82
    I totally agree with you!
    I rate this game at a 4.99 out of 5, the .01 in my opinion, is an opportunity for S8 to eliminate the random prizes.
    If a person puts the same effort in they should get the *same* prize.
    I sent out many adventures but didn't get the pig either.
    I, however, would rate the game much, much lower because of the randomness...more along the lines of a 2.5 ☹️
    And also agree with your last statement, everyone should get the 'prize' after lots of effort...many the 8 or so try.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I sent out many adventures but didn't get the pig either.
    I, however, would rate the game much, much lower because of the randomness...more along the lines of a 2.5 ☹️
    And also agree with your last statement, everyone should get the 'prize' after lots of effort...many the 8 or so try.
    Hear, hear!

A second account got the pig, also. Plus I saw the hound from a previous event. I guess that makes it 3 among my 4 accounts, playing for a few years.....

I broke down & got the Golden Mine a few months ago. Even though I get maxed on gold apples & eggs, it really helps me with doing Adventures during events. I wouldn't be able to otherwise. So that purchase (not on sale) was worth it, IMO
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx