Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/10: Jack the Clipper | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Walker

But, the level 6 Barber Shoppe will drop Trade Tickets post event
    (not sure though if it's a guaranteed drop of a 'chance to drop')

And the Raven Queen (the one you get when you craft the Raven Pet, Raven Griffin and Raven Lantern) IS an energy dropper
    Thanx! Specifically for the info that was not asked, ie that there is a new trade ticket dropper. Now I have the reason to play this through.

Raven Queen I already have, it is a dropper but pretty lazy one..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    No. The barbershop will drop tickets post event not during the event. That's what was said.
    Sorry guess I missed the POST, eyes blurry from chopping trees.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by habanero120763 View Post
    Thanx! Specifically for the info that was not asked, ie that there is a new trade ticket dropper. Now I have the reason to play this through.

Raven Queen I already have, it is a dropper but pretty lazy one..
    Haha, I don't have many Energy Droppers, so I'm cherishing her. And I love the way she looks.
    So nice to profit from a bug, and S8 not undoing it. S8 earned some positive credits in my book.
    Glad I could help!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Post #3 first page. The only ways to get ravens, unfortunately, are as follows:

How do you get Wandering Ravens?
    * Throughout October, Wandering Ravens will be rewards for completing goals
    * They can purchased for 5 gems each on the crafting screen in the Trade Wagon
    * You would have received additional ones for completing goals.
    * The Beast Master Challenge should have credited a total of 17 (2, 5, and 10), but there was a bug and most players were awarded up to 99 (which is the cap).
    * Jack the Clipper awarded x

As you missed out on the 99 glitch, I'm not sure how possible it is to get everything now, without buying them with gems. I started out with 99 ravens going into this event. I crafted the raven griffin first, then the raven lamp post and lastly the raven pet. At this time, with the additional ravens I received during this current event, I now have 22 ravens. So, if you have crafted one of these three and have completed the event and only have 6 ravens now, I'm not sure how you will get more ravens (without purchasing with gems) without S8 giving us more somehow.
    I didn't go for the Ravens during the last Monster Hunt. I'm fine with that decision (I had other priorities and couldn't do everything), but of course I'm now also curious whether I'll be able to make it to the Raven Queen.

What I find very weird, though, is that with the scissors / Jack the Clipper we now get 3 ravens for the second individual prize but only one for the fourth one (at 650 scissors). How does that make sense?? It should be at least 5 for the higher reward, not just 1!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    I didn't go for the Ravens during the last Monster Hunt. I'm fine with that decision (I had other priorities and couldn't do everything), but of course I'm now also curious whether I'll be able to make it to the Raven Queen.

What I find very weird, though, is that with the scissors / Jack the Clipper we now get 3 ravens for the second individual prize but only one for the fourth one (at 650 scissors). How does that make sense?? It should be at least 5 for the higher reward, not just 1!
    I agree that the 1 Raven reward doesn't make sense. (almost as weird as 99!)
    I can't complain because of the bug/ glitch thing, but for those who missed the previous community goal it must sting.
    I hope they consider upping the amount so the Raven Queen is available for everyone. It would be hugely appreciated, I'm sure!
    It would be so nice to share the joy (and beautiful art) of the Raven Queen with the entire Castle Story community.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 10-20-19 at 06:55 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I agree that the 1 Raven reward doesn't make sense. (almost as weird as 99!)
    I can't complain because of the bug/ glitch thing, but for those who missed the previous community goal it must sting.
    I hope they consider upping the amount so the Raven Queen is available for everyone. It would be hugely appreciated, I'm sure!
    It would be so nice to share the joy (and beautiful art) of the Raven Queen with the entire Castle Story community.
    I assumed it was a typo for 10 but no. Just 1 single raven. Really odd.

Might there be more opportunities to get ravens with a week long event after this one? It'll still be October and it does say "throughout October".

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post

I find the whole Raven event uncomfortable. Even with the info contained in post#3 I too was still unsure where exactly I was to obtain ravens. It took me a while to figure it out, really. I have 22 ravens now...just 3 short of being able to craft another lantern. Unless I buy those three ravens with gems, will I always have 22 ravens stuck in my bottomless inventory for all eternity?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    I assumed it was a typo for 10 but no. Just 1 single raven. Really odd.

Might there be more opportunities to get ravens with a week long event after this one? It'll still be October and it does say "throughout October".
    Yes, there will be Ravens to collect in the next event too.

Ah I just made a rookie mistake and crafted Melvin twice. Hopefully enough time for Wilbur but looks like I am not getting suzie. Unless I just aim for her. I forgot what her drops are and which is a better move. Also still bummed that I did not get the glitch. Every time lately I want to buy money in the game something happens to sour it. I will see towards the end. This whole year I have only spent $4.25 due to glitches where I average a bit higher if I am having fun plus I have not bought for other games so I think I can spare some for gems if close plus I will make what I can.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Ah I just made a rookie mistake and crafted Melvin twice. Hopefully enough time for Wilbur but looks like I am not getting suzie. Unless I just aim for her. I forgot what her drops are and which is a better move. Also still bummed that I did not get the glitch. Every time lately I want to buy money in the game something happens to sour it. I will see towards the end. This whole year I have only spent $4.25 due to glitches where I average a bit higher if I am having fun plus I have not bought for other games so I think I can spare some for gems if close plus I will make what I can.
    Ow no, 2 petrified Melvins! (they can stare at each other )
    As far as I know the drops aren't really spectacular, so I would go with the one that looks the best to you. (I like Suzie!)
    Info from page 1 :
    Melvin : Wool
    Wilbur : Bacon
    Suzie : Glimmerdust/ Jewels