Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/10: Jack the Clipper | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Is Melvin the sheep meant to be animated? I find his stillness and staring eyes somewhat disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    The 99 Wandering Ravens glitch occurred as the last community prize in the previous event.
    So you had to be eligible for community prizes to get the ravens/ glitch.

And you have to craft the Raven Lantern, Raven Griffin and Raven Pet to get the Raven Queen.

I'm sorry you missed out
    Do players think the queen is even possible without the glitch. Will completing steps of the academy and such earn me ravens? I only have one with 6 left over. Doing all 3 fairie events doesn't give any ravens. I hope next event has enough to pull through
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Do players think the queen is even possible without the glitch. Will completing steps of the academy and such earn me ravens? I only have one with 6 left over. Doing all 3 fairie events doesn't give any ravens. I hope next event has enough to pull through
    Hi janddolphins, you can see what goals give ravens in the 'rewards row' of each goal.
    If there are no ravens there, you don't get them.
    The Fairie Chest goals don't give them and the Academy Main Story Line Quests neither.

Even without the glitch, the previous community goal (where the Baby Widow was the end prize) would still have given ravens (5 and 10 or something).
    I have no idea if it's still possible to get the Raven Queen.
    I really really hope so for you and the players who also missed out on the community prize.
    We still have 1 event to go where you can collect Wandering Ravens. Good luck!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    Is Melvin the sheep meant to be animated? I find his stillness and staring eyes somewhat disturbing.
    Maybe he's petrified with fear!

I dont have time to read this whole thread through so I ask: is the grand prize (Henrik?) a walker or energy dropper?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by habanero120763 View Post
    I dont have time to read this whole thread through so I ask: is the grand prize (Henrik?) a walker or energy dropper?
    Walker

But, the level 6 Barber Shoppe will drop Trade Tickets post event
    (not sure though if it's a guaranteed drop or a 'chance to drop')

And the Raven Queen (the one you get when you craft the Raven Pet, Raven Griffin and Raven Lantern) IS an energy dropper
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 10-20-19 at 06:07 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I got level 6 barber shoppe 2 days ago (with gem help) & have only received scissors no trade tickets. Also no pig from adventures after many tries. More walkers aren't needed. Guess I'm one of the unlucky players. Oh well back to chopping aster trees for flowers & fang beasts.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post

Post #3 first page. The only ways to get ravens, unfortunately, are as follows:

How do you get Wandering Ravens?
    * Throughout October, Wandering Ravens will be rewards for completing goals
    * They can purchased for 5 gems each on the crafting screen in the Trade Wagon
    * You would have received additional ones for completing goals.
    * The Beast Master Challenge should have credited a total of 17 (2, 5, and 10), but there was a bug and most players were awarded up to 99 (which is the cap).
    * Jack the Clipper awarded x

As you missed out on the 99 glitch, I'm not sure how possible it is to get everything now, without buying them with gems. I started out with 99 ravens going into this event. I crafted the raven griffin first, then the raven lamp post and lastly the raven pet. At this time, with the additional ravens I received during this current event, I now have 22 ravens. So, if you have crafted one of these three and have completed the event and only have 6 ravens now, I'm not sure how you will get more ravens (without purchasing with gems) without S8 giving us more somehow.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    I got LVL6 Barber Shoppe two days ago (with gem help) and have only received scissors - no trade tickets...
    The Trade Ticket (and other things) drops only start post-event when the timer is changed to 12hrs.
    During the event it drops 25 Scissors and 1,400coins every two hours.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    I got level 6 barber shoppe 2 days ago (with gem help) & have only received scissors no trade tickets. Also no pig from adventures after many tries. More walkers aren't needed. Guess I'm one of the unlucky players. Oh well back to chopping aster trees for flowers & fang beasts.
    No. The barbershop will drop tickets post event not during the event. That's what was said.