Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/10: Jack the Clipper | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Wilbur's first drop was 1 bacon and 30 coins. Pompadore Pig just dropped exactly the same.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Wilbur's first drop was 1 bacon and 30 coins. Pompadore Pig just dropped exactly the same.
    Oh wow...so Wilbur is the Pompadore Pig who is also an ordinary pig except they are more expensive!!! Curiouser and curiouser

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Oh wow...so Wilbur is the Pompadore Pig who is also an ordinary pig except they are more expensive!!! Curiouser and curiouser
    Wilbur's day job is working in the barber shop doing magic with his scissors. At night, he moonlights as a wannabe rock star, called Pompadore, in the tavern. He is not very good at it, but nobody notices because most of the patrons have drinking problems. Very sad being an ordinary pig!

Fashion Designer
    I just got the Raven Lady and she looks exactly like Helen Bohnam Carter (can’t remember how to spell her name) from Sweeney Todd with Johnny Depp. Love their movies ;-)

I went and bought the Raven house thing it drops a daily raven and coins. Personally I like the Halloween themed storyline and the hair/ wigs are a hoot the Baron looks dashing in his 19th century multi colored Barrister wig (actually I think they still wear the powdered wigs in England).

I am getting super annoyed with the new pop up ads for their games; the Baron popping up was bad enough. I guess on the bright side it’s less taps to turn it off

The Wigged Out Troll is not animated when I fight it. (I'm on Android.) The Widow Soldier in the last event (Monster Hunt Season 21) also was not animated.

This is disappointing, because all of the returning old monsters in the last event were animated, clearly showing what fantastic work the Castle Story artists can do. So why aren't the two most recent monsters animated? It's not really a battle if they don't fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom2ndMate View Post
    The Wigged Out Troll is not animated when I fight it. (I'm on Android.) The Widow Soldier in the last event (Monster Hunt Season 21) also was not animated.

This is disappointing, because all of the returning old monsters in the last event were animated, clearly showing what fantastic work the Castle Story artists can do. So why aren't the two most recent monsters animated? It's not really a battle if they don't fight back.
    It's not just android, I have an iPad & the wigged out troll just stands there & gets beaten up. So not fighting back at all kinda makes me feel like a bully.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Wilbur's day job is working in the barber shop doing magic with his scissors. At night, he moonlights as a wannabe rock star, called Pompadore, in the tavern. He is not very good at it, but nobody notices because most of the patrons have drinking problems. Very sad being an ordinary pig!
    Haha, that is a nice way of looking at it. :-) (although I will pretend my Wilbur/ Pompadore is rocking as a rock star!)

After the disappointment of not getting the Gnome despite of trying very hard/ often I do not do many (event prize winning) adventures any more.
    But strange enough I got the Bloodhound and now Pompadore Pig after just 2 adventures.
    I was trying for the red hair (Ivy drop) and got those too. Can not believe my luck! (although the drops from Pom pig could have been better)

I think it is a bit sad too that the Wigged Out Trolls do not do anything.

Ow, and my Golden Peacock also dropped an Egg Yolk
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 10-14-19 at 04:44 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    What does Jack drop or is he a walker... trying to decide if I want to try and get him...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ch1ps View Post
    What does Jack drop or is he a walker... trying to decide if I want to try and get him...
    I don't think anyone has him yet. (or at least I have not seen any posts about him here)
    I am curious too!

Is anyone currently going for the final upgrade and can confirm we need 8 of everything again? I saw that that is what it is on the first page but I didn?t know if that is known or an educated assumption.