Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/10: Jack the Clipper | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Suzie's first drop was 1130 coins and 1 jewels.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Suzie's first drop was 1130 coins and 1 jewels.
    She's gonna have amazing drops post event though. I can just feel it. Lol.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    She's gonna have amazing drops post event though. I can just feel it. Lol.
    I am "certain" of it! I feel it in my bones. However, for now, Suzie's second drop was 1115 coins, 1 glimmerdust, and 1 jewels.

Executive Chef
    Suzie's third drop was 1145 coins. Better than Melvin and Wilbur, a solid medium coin maker.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Suzie's third drop was 1145 coins. Better than Melvin and Wilbur, a solid medium coin maker.
    Thank you so much for this information, Stymie! I now know that it's not worth it (to me) to keep spending energy on those faerie chest side goals for a coin dropper I don't even particularly enjoy the look of.

I'm waiting on my last red hair from Ivy (got lucky with a few adventures), then I'll be done with this event. Right now I'm very much enjoying taking care of my neglected kingdom and advancing slowly but steadily with the main storyline.

Executive Chef
    I chopped two entire trees and got zero fine hairs for the quest. I already leveled up the barbershop but I kinda want the pig

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    Thank you so much for this information, Stymie! I now know that it's not worth it (to me) to keep spending energy on those faerie chest side goals for a coin dropper I don't even particularly enjoy the look of.

I'm waiting on my last red hair from Ivy (got lucky with a few adventures), then I'll be done with this event. Right now I'm very much enjoying taking care of my neglected kingdom and advancing slowly but steadily with the main storyline.
    You don't like Suzie? Haha, how tastes differ, I think she's adorable!
    But I agree it's such a help to know in advance what the drops are. Thanks Stymie52!

I need 5 more red hairs for the Wigs and then I'm done too. (except for the fairy chests)
    I would have rather got Wandering Ravens than the deco for completing the last goal.. but hopefully we can get some more in the next event.
    I already have everything, but I would love another Raven Griffin. Really like the 3 Wheat drops.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 10-18-19 at 07:01 AM.

Executive Chef
    I think I got some more scrolls (possibly 15) when I got to 1000 scissors and released the unwanted walker whose name I can't even remember as I now have 40 and I thought I only had 25 before. Maybe somebody else could confirm.

Executive Chef
    OMGosh I got the pompadour pig! I cant remember ever getting the adventure animal! Plus the adventure dropped an Ivy wig too Wooo Hoo!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    OMGosh I got the pompadour pig! I cant remember ever getting the adventure animal! Plus the adventure dropped an Ivy wig too Wooo Hoo!
    Congratulations!
    He's cute right?