Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/10: Jack the Clipper | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    I just collected from my 6th and final adventure. I did not receive the special prize. I did receive 3 red hairs. So tomorrow I will be able to upgrade to level 5, giving me plenty of time to get the last 8 from Ivy for level 6.

My new strategy of collecting the materials for and making the non-Ivy craft for the next level has made this a very no stress event. Then, when I had the 9 of each made (4 for level 4 and 5 for level 5) and was waiting for Ivy to upgrade to level 4, I stopped collecting from mushrooms and only did 10 chickens. I also stopped 2 skunks short. Then I completed the tree chopping for fur sap. That way when I sent my last few adventures, I wasn't getting black flags for the skunk, chicken and sawmill items.

After my last adventure returned, I only needed 9 from the mushrooms, 7 from the chickens, 0 skunks, 5 sawmill items, 10 red hair and 30 coconut milk. That should be pretty easy with a minimum of 5 days for my final upgrade.

I only used 1 gem on Ivy to get her timer back just a few minutes to better match my schedule.

For me, working by level, rather than needing materials for all 22 has changed the whole way I view events.

Here's hoping for the level 6 barbershop dropping thousands of coins and trade tickets. Although I'd love a guaranteed mermaid scale dropper as I am close to being out of enchanters essence after the Mermaid story line!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    Great concept of gathering ravens for the month of October.
    Was able to accessorize my Halloween area nicely, thank you S8!Attachment 53421
    Looking good venatemp, thanks for sharing!
    I like the Wandering Ravens side quest too.

Rhino Keeper
    I finally won a prize from the adventure. Just got the pig and then had enough items to craft Wilbur. Oink oink!

Nightclub Owner
    PIcs are in!

The adventure just yield nothing interesting... I just need wigs & the pig....
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Info on Pompadore Pig for Page 1: Thurston's new hair trend has caught on! Visit this stylish swine to see what he's found for you.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    They've all come to my kingdom. Accompanied by fangbeasts and direboars. They're AAAAALLLLLLL here. I'm not yet at the stage where they've gone in hiding apparently.
    Lolololol

Rhino Keeper
    What on God’s green earth is a Sharkpea and why is it worth 500 gems?

Rhino Keeper
    Oh yeah did anyone else notice that a few of their scissors went missing? I lost some maybe a dozen or so and I would not have missed them except I was reaching a milestone. NBD Just though it was wonky.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LocalNews View Post
    I finally won a prize from the adventure. Just got the pig and then had enough items to craft Wilbur. Oink oink!
    Congratulations LocalNews!

Perry9877, I have not noticed missing scissors, but I have not been paying very much attention.
    And yes, the Sharkpea is very expansive. (also very cute though!)

Rhino Keeper
    I got the pig on the first adventure!!! I couldn't believe it. Red wig hairs are proving more elusive, however.

I was one of the lucky players who ended up with 99 ravens, so I have finished my collection & have the Raven Queen. I love having a spooky/gothic/Halloween decor area out year-round