Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/10: Jack the Clipper | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Same thing happened to me... I was surprised to find him walking in my kingdom because he is listed as a decoration.

Host(ess)
    Thanks, I just
    found him!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FlowerBurst View Post
    Same thing happened to me... I was surprised to find him walking in my kingdom because he is listed as a decoration.
    Yes, I see it now too, he's listed as a energy dropper.
    Can you change that ShibuyaCloth? (or someone else who does these kind of things)
    If you don't read the whole thread here but just page 1 you're in for a disappointment.

Rhino Keeper
    Really hate when you need to do adventures to get lucky to win the item. In this case the pompadore pig. All events that have that I never get it. Even when I do 20 trips I get NOTHING!! Don't like this part of the event. I hate when something is left undone or not accomplished.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ginourmous View Post
    Really hate when you need to do adventures to get lucky to win the item. In this case the pompadore pig. All events that have that I never get it. Even when I do 20 trips I get NOTHING!! Don't like this part of the event. I hate when something is left undone or not accomplished.
    I don't like it either.
    I won him, but I only did 2 adventures. I think you have much more right to him than me.

You're last sentence is probably why they do it.
    Hope players can't stand not having him/ not having the collection complete that they will spent money.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Have at least 10-12 farmhouses and collect all at once. Don't wait for the ruler to go by one by one. Go quick collection!

‼️The quick collection way means faster collecting of multiple items on your board. Multi click what you want to collect, click social icon, then exit.‼️

There are a few other ways (pull notifications up or down) and others in the Hub how to thread.
    I can?t do that sadly every time I try the quick collection it rolls back and all I?m wasting is the time it takes to click everything 😭😞 it?s the same when I buy the unlimited energy packs it always rolls back and I loose the time off that too. It never used to happen but it does all the time when I try the quick collection method now

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Yes I can only do about 5 or so actions or my game rolls back too... as long as I'm careful it's still quicker.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Can you change that ShibuyaCloth? (or someone else who does these kind of things)
    If you don't read the whole thread here but just page 1 you're in for a disappointment.
    Shibuya needs to update that info however I have made a huge red note in the Inventory post to advise he is a kingdom citizen.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Did the update. I took the last event (The Fast and the Fluttering - August 2019) with the same pattern and replaced the names when I made my inventory list. I was not expecting a citizen but a dropper.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by ginourmous View Post
    The devs are just using a similar method of enticement for the players to open their purses that they used way back in the original Farm Story. Back then, they offered up "Lucky Boxes," I can't quite recall their names, that we could purchase for a CHANCE to get some colored pixels, like a festival farmhouse or vineyard home, etc. But what we paid for were "chances." That meant that some of us never actually got the "grand prizes," only trinkets and booby prizes.

In a past CS event, I sent out over forty adventures in an attempt to win the special item; but did not even manage to get one to be stolen by a rollback (I mean I did not even get one at all). After that, I swore that I wouldn't be suckered again and have kept my oath and my energy