Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/10: Jack the Clipper | event information on page 1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by psychgam85 View Post
    Apologies already but has anyone completed the trade and received the pig? I did one but didn't get him and just wondering if it is worth wasting what few nuggets I have on this pig - curious if his drops are any good??
    Well Charlotte thinks he is "TERRIFIC"

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by psychgam85 View Post
    Apologies already but has anyone completed the trade and received the pig? I did one but didn't get him and just wondering if it is worth wasting what few nuggets I have on this pig - curious if his drops are any good??
    Shock of all shocks! I just got Pompadore Pig ��! This never happens to me so quickly on an adventure. After depleting all my gold nuggets on the last few events, I have built up my amount quite substantially, mainly due to the Fire Wagon. I swore to use no more than 10 nuggets on this trade. He is a cross between Elvis and John Travolta, and has a 2 hour timer. Will let you know his drops as soon as I can. Woohoo ��!

What kind of ratio are people getting with chickens to egg yolks? I have been using geese because I need the fertilizer for the Sister Sister goal but I am getting about 1 egg yolk for every 12 geese.

Fashion Designer
    Even though I have the goal for the trade it isn’t available. I reset the game twice

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Even though I have the goal for the trade it isn’t available. I reset the game twice
    Are you checking the castle or exchange? It's an adventure not a trade. The name is very misleading.

Executive Chef
    2nd drop from Melvin was 1 wool and 15 coins.

Rhino Keeper
    My adventure disappeared!! I put it on this morning, just checked to see how much time was left and nothing is in there! When I click on GO from the task book, nothing happens, I've restarted my iPad and deleted and reinstalled the game and nothing worked!

Farm Supplier
    Same here, adventure has disappeared.

Rhino Keeper
    adventure disappeared after upgrading barber shoppe.. havent even completed the pig quest.. weird
    s8 pls fix :]

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by justmine2 View Post
    My adventure disappeared!! I put it on this morning, just checked to see how much time was left and nothing is in there! When I click on GO from the task book, nothing happens, I've restarted my iPad and deleted and reinstalled the game and nothing worked!
    I did as you did. Adventure disappeard also. I restarted, delete de, reinstalled but it doesn't work. :-(