Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/10: Jack the Clipper | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Why on earth do we get faeries for completing the Atrium Antics goal (all 3 animals and scissors) when they dont carry over to other events? What's the point?

Still unhappy that old chests cant even be chopped to get out of inventory.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    Is Melvin the sheep meant to be animated? I find his stillness and staring eyes somewhat disturbing.
    I agree...but is IS coming on Halloween, so a creepy sheep was maybe intentional?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Lol I know as soon as I saw melvin come out I just hung my head. I dont think all 3 are worth it so I will just go for wilbur, thanks for the advice. Otherwise my focus will be on the ravens

Im giving in and going for gems. Will hold and hopefully get lucky with a sale. Luck was on my side the other week and I found $20 in an old purse I gave away to my aide with some other charity clothes and shoes for her and her daughter (see karma works!) I have $5 I want to put to another game which is fantastic and almost never needs money (I think it has been two years but my bank capped and I want to empty it) and then I can do $15-20 left on account and between playing and gems I hopefully next week there are some fun things to buy or else I can save some in my itunes account for future events (safe from traps lol)

Best of luck everyone and happy Breast Cancer Awareness month and Halloween month
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-20-19 at 01:45 PM. Reason: removed reference to a third party game as per forum rules
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    I just found out today that sap trees drop coconut milk too.

I finished everything but waiting for Ivy. I had no luck with trades, except for kingdom #2 wich dropped ONE red hair so far, but....wil make it in kingdom #1 IF i won't forget collecting from Ivy's hut. It will be close. Work thing getting in the way (my current job ends 11/1 and I need to find a new one preferably before 11/1, I have good hopes though (plenty of experience)).

Didn't expect to do this event, but am not negative. Happy to relax the next couple of days though.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Why on earth do we get faeries for completing the Atrium Antics goal (all 3 animals and scissors) when they dont carry over to other events? What's the point?

Still unhappy that old chests cant even be chopped to get out of inventory.
    To give us some purpose? The idea of completing a goal/ accomplishing something and getting a reward, without actually getting a reward?
    They should have put Wandering Ravens up as a reward!
    For that I WOULD create the fairly useless 3 Scissors for 90 (!) Poppy Fearies, 90 (!) Penstemon Fearies and 85 (!) Larkspur Fearies.

By the time you even consider spending that absurd amount of fairies on 3 whole Scissor ( ), you probably have created all the animals first and have your Barber Shoppe at level 6 and get 25 Scissors every 2 hours... (yeah, the 3 are so NOT gonna make a difference for anyone)

I don't like the whole inventory. This game relies heavily on players decorating, redecorating and enjoying how their Kingdom/ Queendom looks.
    But they don't exactly make it easy for you.

I'm so sorry, I intended to complain less.. but it's hard.

Edit, I feel guilty for being so negative while I do enjoy this event & the Raven 'Side Quest'. Just wanted to mention that too.
    Ow, and Suzie is adorably grumpy! (love the art!)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2427.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	276.6 KB 
ID:	53492
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 10-21-19 at 08:32 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Ow, and Suzie is adorably grumpy! (love the art!)
    Yes, I agree. She doesn't like her hair one bit LOL. I hope to get enough talinium faeries to get her. Still need 15 in kingdom 2, I have enough in kingdom 1, but need some maple faeries there. I got Wilbur and Melvin too, but like Suzie best.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Fashion Designer
    I’ve kind of lost interest in the prizes we can get with the treasure chests. I’d like to get Suzie but I cant seem to muster up the desire to spend the energy on getting the chests. Now that drops have been reported... I just don’t care. Barber shop is done, got the raven queen.. ready for next event.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Rhino Keeper
    Did you get Jack the Clipper after reaching 1000? I just crossed 1000, there was popup message - but all I find in inventory is extra scrolls ... Did it work for you ok?

Host(ess)

Ripped off

I got academic 40 scrolls instead of Jack the Ripper!

Rhino Keeper
    Jack is a walker, so look around )