I just collected from my 6th and final adventure. I did not receive the special prize. I did receive 3 red hairs. So tomorrow I will be able to upgrade to level 5, giving me plenty of time to get the last 8 from Ivy for level 6.

My new strategy of collecting the materials for and making the non-Ivy craft for the next level has made this a very no stress event. Then, when I had the 9 of each made (4 for level 4 and 5 for level 5) and was waiting for Ivy to upgrade to level 4, I stopped collecting from mushrooms and only did 10 chickens. I also stopped 2 skunks short. Then I completed the tree chopping for fur sap. That way when I sent my last few adventures, I wasn't getting black flags for the skunk, chicken and sawmill items.

After my last adventure returned, I only needed 9 from the mushrooms, 7 from the chickens, 0 skunks, 5 sawmill items, 10 red hair and 30 coconut milk. That should be pretty easy with a minimum of 5 days for my final upgrade.

I only used 1 gem on Ivy to get her timer back just a few minutes to better match my schedule.

For me, working by level, rather than needing materials for all 22 has changed the whole way I view events.

Here's hoping for the level 6 barbershop dropping thousands of coins and trade tickets. Although I'd love a guaranteed mermaid scale dropper as I am close to being out of enchanters essence after the Mermaid story line!