Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/10: Jack the Clipper | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone know why the fairies collected from past events do not carry over? I had a ton leftover and I didn?t see them when this event started. Bummer.

And what is this lovecupine business that started today? If I **** enough of them will I find true love or just have to face the harrowing reality that I?m a murderer and no one will ever love me? What triggers them? Should I play a series of romcoms or just sing my woes while perched in my windowsill to the moon?

These trolls with their terrible wigs should drop energy with a few hits, but I?m finding it takes all 10 hits to defeat them, much like the sharks did for the first week and then suddenly we got energy here and there. Im just saying that if you have a bad wig you should be more generous to those of us that have to look at you.
    Realm name: Pippo
    If you maintain one heart as a friend, I will visit you daily! If your hearts are empty, so is mine, and then after a week of mourning your emptiness passes, I will delete you. No need for wall posts.

Fashion Designer
    Lol I love you commentary The lovecupine goal I think you’re talking about occurs when you’re at a certain point in the game. Unfortunately the goal doesn’t lead anywhere anymore. It used to be the one that gives you the famous Love Shack. Now you just defeat the 5 lovecupines and that’s it. It takes a while as they are rare. I’m still working on it. I’ve only stayed 2 so far. Although, I don’t watch a love of rom com’s so maybe that will increase your chances.

Heres the info from the inventory guide:
    Lovecupine (spawn)
    Found: may spawn when collecting from a pink animal including chickens, the Pink Alicorn and the Wedding Alicorn.
    Thee first time a lovecupine is triggered, you will get a new goal which asks you to beat up 5 pink Lovecupines.
    Notes:
    1. you do NOT need to make a second sword.... you already have one in your inventory.
    2. the 5 lovecupines will be activated upon collection of a pink animal. It's random and rare to spawn one and this goal may take a couple of months.
    3. collect as often as you can from your pink animal.
    4. do not contact Support, they cannot help you as it is not a bug.
    5. this is a one off goal and completing it does not give any reward or trigger any other goal.
    6. originally this goal came from the goals in the Love Shack. You will not get any other goals to do with the Love Shack.
    Last edited by WittyWitch; 10-12-19 at 09:29 AM.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by milhouse001 View Post
    Is anybody else having trouble spawning wigged out trolls?

I?ve chopped a tonne of fur trees and have only spawned skunkupines and fangbeasts. The only wigged out troll I?ve spawned so far came from the wigged out troll trap I got for completing the last goal.
    It takes me about 10 farm houses to spawn a wigged troll, so maybe just a bit slow. 😉
    Last edited by Smeaksy; 10-12-19 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Miss spelt words

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Now I need to decide to try for Melvin, Suzi, and Willlllber . (Mr. Ed reference unknown to most).
    Never fear, I, at least, got the reference. Solidarity.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by typeroftales View Post
    Never fear, I, at least, got the reference. Solidarity.
    I think its reference to Charlottes Web. Name of the pig was Wilbur

No, this was a Mr. Ed reference, which is an old TV show. There was, however, a separate Charlotte's Web reference, "TERRIFIC", which was also very clever and fun.

Sorry, I've gone off topic. I'm new here - please forgive me!

I'll go back to the event in an effort to redeem myself.

I'm seeing pretty standard and fair drops on all items. Paddles from the sawmills got me excited at first as I got two from one collection - but since then they've been one at a time, and not every time at that. Still, not unlikely considering past experience.

I'm kicking myself for not checking here earlier and blindly growing about ten coconut trees. (I am drowning in wood. I'm trying my best to look at it as an opportunity to stock up on woody things, but it's also driving me a little bit crazy. Between the (now deemed unnecessary) coconut, aspen (for the flowers for the Academy - still on Part one), cranberry, furry (which I quite like the look of and will be stocking up on to keep) I still feel distressed at how much wood is going to waste. True confession: I recycle. Hearing here on the forum that fruit trees gave coconut milk as well, I used up about 7 energy and was rewarded with 3 coconut milk, which I consider a fair trade.

Cheers.
    Last edited by typeroftales; 10-12-19 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Veering back onto topic.
    Queen/Kingdom Chicago. I friend back and fulfill materials requests daily, but visit only sporadically.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by weebluemoth View Post
    My first Barber Trade yielded 1 mushroom wax, 1 yolk, and 1 coconut milk. I'm underwhelmed, to say the least.
    Me too!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by typeroftales View Post
    *snip* I still feel distressed at how much wood is going to waste. True confession: I recycle. *snip*

Cheers.
    Yes!!!!! I've been saying this for every event where we have to chop trees for material. Why not rocks or collect from cows or chickens or pigs or goats or whatever. Why are we chopping down the entire forest for one single flower?!

Heads up btw, coconut milk drops from maple trees too. Not sure how that works in real life but there you go

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    Lol I love you commentary The lovecupine goal I think you’re talking about occurs when you’re at a certain point in the game. Unfortunately the goal doesn’t lead anywhere anymore. It used to be the one that gives you the famous Love Shack. Now you just defeat the 5 lovecupines and that’s it. It takes a while as they are rare. I’m still working on it. I’ve only stayed 2 so far. Although, I don’t watch a love of rom com’s so maybe that will increase your chances.

Heres the info from the inventory guide:
    Lovecupine (spawn)
    Found: may spawn when collecting from a pink animal including chickens, the Pink Alicorn and the Wedding Alicorn.
    Thee first time a lovecupine is triggered, you will get a new goal which asks you to beat up 5 pink Lovecupines.
    Notes:
    1. you do NOT need to make a second sword.... you already have one in your inventory.
    2. the 5 lovecupines will be activated upon collection of a pink animal. It's random and rare to spawn one and this goal may take a couple of months.
    3. collect as often as you can from your pink animal.
    4. do not contact Support, they cannot help you as it is not a bug.
    5. this is a one off goal and completing it does not give any reward or trigger any other goal.
    6. originally this goal came from the goals in the Love Shack. You will not get any other goals to do with the Love Shack.
    Thank you!! I had no idea.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JCrewS11 View Post
    I agree, I like this design too. I feel S8 took our feedback from September event into consideration for the October events. Thanks S8
    I was originally going to sit this one out as We had just done a very intense monster hunt and the merman event along with the new storyline but it's been a nice relaxing event! A nice but productive break!