Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/10: Jack the Clipper | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Come sit by me. I haven't got the pig either and I'm done trying. It's getting way too hard to get the silky fur this far into the event. My barbershop will have the final upgrade, if all goes well, tonight and then that's it for me. I may still try to get Suzie but I may not. We'll see.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I'm so sorry venatemp.
    You are enthusiastic if you do win the prize and be happy for other people who win him.
    But at the same time it's not fun for people who try hard and don't get lucky.
    I wish it was fairer too.
    Okay, feeling consoled, Bobbyrae and RonjaR. Now let me continue working hard for...a walker!!

Nightclub Owner
    What is the deal with the Wig Stand? Once I placed it it disappeared!

Edit: found out, the game did reset, but silently!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Stupid game resets

Rhino Keeper
    Has the issue of the fully upgraded barber shops which still look like level 5 (with missing tiles etc.) been resolved for everyone?
    I did the final upgrade this morning and mine looks fine, like the picture on page 1, no missing roof tiles. Hope it's the same for everyone!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    Has the issue of the fully upgraded barber shops which still look like level 5 (with missing tiles etc.) been resolved for everyone?
    I did the final upgrade this morning and mine looks fine, like the picture on page 1, no missing roof tiles. Hope it's the same for everyone!
    Yes. All sorted. Thanks for asking.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Yes. All sorted. Thanks for asking.
    Great, that's good to hear!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    What is the deal with the Wig Stand? Once I placed it it disappeared!

Edit: found out, the game did reset, but silently!
    Lol. I didn't even realise there was a wig stand. Lol. What's that wig stand all about anyway? 🤷🏽*♀️

My fully upgraded barbershop looks like the page 1 image too so woot!

Praying to the forum g-ds to get that pig from an adventure. I have sent 1-2 out every day and still no luck. I have had luck with the wigs and need 4 more. I also got the raven on the pumpkin which I wanted. I have a whole Halloween type themed area out all year where greselda?s castle is and it fits perfect

I feel jipped that I did not get the 99 bug despite crafting 3 animals and completing the trade for coins quest. I am thought you only needed to do 3 things and I did 4.

Just to understand, I cannot get the raven queen unless I get all 3 ravens? If I did the work for the 99 glitch dont I deserve them as those who got the glitch, or did you do something else for the glitch?
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Praying to the forum g-ds to get that pig from an adventure. I have sent 1-2 out every day and still no luck. I have had luck with the wigs and need 4 more. I also got the raven on the pumpkin which I wanted. I have a whole Halloween type themed area out all year where greselda?s castle is and it fits perfect

I feel jipped that I did not get the 99 bug despite crafting 3 animals and completing the trade for coins quest. I am thought you only needed to do 3 things and I did 4.

Just to understand, I cannot get the raven queen unless I get all 3 ravens? If I did the work for the 99 glitch dont I deserve them as those who got the glitch, or did you do something else for the glitch?
    The 99 Wandering Ravens glitch occurred as the last community prize in the previous event.
    So you had to be eligible for community prizes to get the ravens/ glitch.

And you have to craft the Raven Lantern, Raven Griffin and Raven Pet to get the Raven Queen.

I'm sorry you missed out
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 10-19-19 at 10:40 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maridadi View Post
    Okay, feeling consoled, Bobbyrae and RonjaR. Now let me continue working hard for...a walker!!
    Haha, a Walker AND a post-event Trade Ticket dropper! (hope they meant a guaranteed dropper and not 'chance to drop')

Good to hear the visuals of the Barber Shoppe Level 6 has been corrected! If everything goes to plan I will get to see it tonight!